12 : Jealous

" Honey, I really don't want to go." Shawn whined. You sigh. " Can we just go so that Nash and Cameron don't  feel bad?!" you say, a bit too loudly. Shawn and you had been invited by Cameron and Nash to a party that was being held at a club, and Shawn was stubborn on not going. But you had managed to get him inside of the car, and drive the both of you to the club." I don't see why we have to go, " Shawn says. " you have to go to work tomorrow!" He was right. You had work the next day, but you didn't tell him that you agreed with him. " Look, I just don't want to hurt Cameron and Nash's feelings. They really wanted us to attend. " Shawn let's put a sigh. "Just put on a smile and atleast pretend that you're enjoying the party, okay?" Shawn thinks about it for a moment. "Okay." he says.

"Hey guys!" exclaims Nash. Cameron waves at the both of you. "Hey!" Shawn says way too excitedly. You give him a look and he mouths "sorry." You and Shawn order your drinks and sit by one of the round tables in the far corner of the club. " So, Y/N, hows work?" Cameron asks, "Good," you say, " Just a little stressful." You give him a tired smile. "Don't worry about it." he says, putting his hand on top of yours and giving it a squeeze. You squirm in your seat and look over at Shawn. He was angry, so he looked away while taking a sip of his drink. Cameron releases his hand from yours and you quickly pull away and play around with your fingers to distract yourself from what just happened.

 Was Cameron trying to flirt with me, you thought. It couldn't be. No friend would flirt with their own friends girlfriend. You look over at Shawn again to find out if he was mad at Cameron, or mad at you. Shawn was glaring at Cameron while he was talking to Nash. It was obvious. Shawn was mad at Cameron. It was cute though. You liked it when Shawn got possessive over you and protected you from any other guys stares. "The only person who should be staring at you, is me." is what Shawn always said when he caught another guy checking you out. " Can I talk to you, Y/N?" Shawn asks in a collected voice. "Sure."you reply." Outside. "he says looking into your eyes. You nod. 

He takes your hand and leads you outside, without telling the guys where you two were going. Shawn places you in front of him." He's been acting weird with you lately. " Shawn says, going in full protective boyfriend mode. " Who?" you ask, trying to act as if you didn't know who "He was." Shawn looks at you with his eyebrows raised. " You know who 'he' is, Y/N." You sigh. " I know, Cameron has been acting weird lately. Trust me, I don't like it either. But can we just ignore it for today?" you plead. Shawn was not agreeing with you.

" I'm gonna have to go talk to him," Shawn says "he can't just touch you whenever he wants to, even if he means it in a friendly way." Shawn looked furious now. "Shawn, don't you dare do something untoward." You warn him. He rushes inside and you follow behind him, trying to stop him from doing anything wrong. You go inside the club to see Shawn standing face to face with Cameron. " Why the fuck have you been touching her. " Shawn growls. Cameron stands up calmly. " What do you mean, Shawn?" he asks. Even you could tell he was lying.

 " Cameron, you've been touching Y/N. You're touching your friends girlfriend!" Shawn yells. Cameron cackles." Shawn,"he says" It's not my fault that your girlfriend is way too hot in that little black dress. " Shawn balled his hands up into fists." Shut your fucking mouth, Cameron Dallas." Shawn says through gritted teeth."Or you're gonna regret it" Cameron cocks his head to the right. "Regret what," he coos " regret when I hook up with her?" Shawn plants a punch on Cameron's cheek. His nose starts to drip, dark red blood. Cameron's mouth hangs open in shock, but then grabs Shawn by the neck and lifts his off the ground by a few inches. 

You run over to both of them, while the people club pull out phones to record. People were loudly chanting "fight, fight, fight" repeatedly. You try to pry Cameron's hands off of Shawn's neck ; but he was to strong for your petite hands. "Let him go!" you scream. He acts as if he didn't hear you. Tears slide down your cheeks at the sight of Shawn struggling to breathe. You try again to yank Cameron's hand off of Shawn's neck. This time you try to use your nails to dig into his skin. The pain distracted Cameron enough to let go of Shawn. He falls to the ground, breathing heavily.

 Nash pulls him up and tells you to take him outside while he handles Cameron and gets Shawn some water. You let him outside and sit him down on a bench that was outside. He throws his head back and slowly catches his breath while you're holding his hand. " Shawn?" you whisper. "Why did you do that?" you ask him. He looks at you with tousled hair and glossy lips. " Gosh, he said so many things about you. I can't just let some dude lay their eyes on you!"You smile. Shawn was so caring. You run your finger through his curly brown hair." Your okay, right? "he asks. You nod gently." That's all that matters right now. " He gives you a peck on your lips and pulls you into a tight embrace." I love you. "he says, gently rubbing circles on your back. You close your eyes and nuzzle your face into his chest." I love you too. "

***
Hello 💛

Hope you enjoyed this violent imagine. I had fun writing this because I really like dramatic things lol.

Thank you so much for reading!