> 25 <

Yoongi kept himself from snickering and slowly bent down to pick up the yellow notepad. Damn, it really hurt to bend down, especially when you're squatting on a fucking toilet seat. He grunted quietly, but before he could pick up the object, a black marker rolled from the other stall as well. At first he was confused, but he then further realized that he had nothing to write back with, and the other person was being considerate of that. He put his phone down on top of the toilet paper dispenser carefully; making sure that he wouldn't make any loud noise. They were still in the middle of a lockdown after all.

Yoongi scribbled a messy "no" on a sheet, putting the cap back on the marker and sliding both items quietly back to the other stall. He heard someone sigh in relief and he had to admit, maybe taking Jungkook's advice would have made things a bit more fun. But of course, his morals knew that it wouldn't have been a nice thing to do.

It took a few seconds before he could hear the latter flipping the page and soon, the memo pad came back to him— this time "thank god. I thought you were the shooter" was written on it. He giggled before he put his hand over his mouth, remembering the situation they were in. Yoongi wrote back, "i thought YOU were the shooter" at the bottom of the page before returning it again. When Yoongi got the memo pad back the third time, he wasn't expecting to read what he assumed to be the other person's number. In smaller writing at the bottom of it read, "it's hard to communicate like this. pls text me instead." Yoongi smiled and printed out one last "ok" before returning the other person's belongings to them.