> 101 <

"Woo Woo we don't have much time, now when I count to three you need to start coming to me. Ready?" Yoongi took one more deep breath and began to walk closer to Woo Woo, "One.. Two... Three... Come on Woo Woo!"

The little boy wiped his face off quickly before taking small steps towards the older. Yoongi looked back into the water and noticed that the pair of eyes that pierced through his own earlier were now not visible. Yoongi gulped. Fuck it.

Yoongi ran as fast as he could to Woo Woo, there were a few big rocks surrounding the pit, so he had to sprint over some. Woo Woo was still gradually heading towards his cousin, eyes wide and glassy as he watched the other run to him. Within seconds, Yoongi was there grabbing him. He was lifted off the ground and now he was in Yoongi's arms as his hyung ran back to the fence.

"HYUNG!" Yoongi looked over at the other side of the fence. There stood Jimin, rattling the fence as he screamed for the older to pick up the pace. Jimin was hopping and screaming all over the place, he only stopped hopping when Yoongi reached the fence.

"Jimin! Take Woo Woo!" Yoongi yelled, rapidly raising the crying kid over the fence. Jimin hurriedly took him safely, putting him down after so he could offer his hand for Yoongi to grab on while he jumped back over. Yoongi didn't even hesitate, there was no time to do so. It all happened so quickly, Yoongi could feel his blood rushing through his veins. But the next thing he knew, he was falling—literally— on Jimin. Both boys lost their balance, Yoongi landing on top of Jimin and their chests pressed against each other's. Yoongi's eyes were the widest they have ever been, panting as he stared into Jimin's shocked face. The younger's eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of their sockets, cheeks flushed with pink. He could feel the younger's swift heartbeats against his chest now.

Neither would have snapped out of it if it wasn't for the little boy standing over them, crying for his Yoongi hyung. Yoongi cleared his throat, lifting himself off of Jimin and offering a hand to help Jimin get up from the dusty gravel.