> 144 <

"I wish I could make this day last longer so I can spend more time with you," Yoongi pouts, taking a seat on the foot of Jimin's bed. Jimin giggles and plants a quick peck on his lips before grabbing the pillows which had fallen off the floor and tossing them back where they belong.

Yoongi gasps, "I still need to get used to that, you know." Jimin dives into his bed, side pressed against the matress, tapping the spot beside him gesturing for Yoongi to come lay next to him.

And so, Yoongi follows. The moment the older lays down facing him, he engulfs Jimin into a tight hug. Hugging the younger like this brought Yoongi some type of peace he's never felt before. The type that somehow reassures him that everything will turn out just fine, that he doesn't need to fear or worry about anything anymore- at least not at that moment. Holding Jimin like that makes him want to believe that all there is is sunshine and rainbows, and maybe, that's how it will be, now that he has Jimin. Jimin was his.

Realizing that, Yoongi takes a few moments to admire the ethereal being in front of him. Jimin was looking at him too, neither of them saying anything but just watching each other and smiling softly. Yoongi loved every little detail about his boyfriend.

"I love your eyes, baby, specially when you laugh and they disappear into tiny crescents," Yoongi breaks the silence.

"I love yours more. They give off this intimidating vibe when you first look into them. But, when I look longer; then the true Yoongi shows. The soft side, if you will."

Yoongi smiles wider, gums now on display. "You know my favourite thing ever?" Jimin asks. Yoongi lifts an eyebrow, "Hm?"

"Seeing that gummy smile of yours. When it's there, it means you're really really happy, and like I said, it's all I want to see. It's priceless," Jimin lays a hand on Yoongi's face, thumb gently stroking Yoongi's cheek, "I always want to see you this happy."

"Jiminie, you make me this happy." Yoongi says, voice low and delicate. Jimin only smiles at him and moves closer so that there is no space left in between them, their foreheads now pressed against each other's. Jimin wraps an arm around Yoongi and tangles their legs together. It was an awkward position, really, but the two only wanted to be as close to each other as possible- they didn't really mind.

"If we were to have endearments, what would they be?" Jimin wonders.

Yoongi chuckles.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"I just remembered that time when I was still texting you as Dumpling. And I suggested we should have code names for.... well... each other?"

The pink haired boy laughs, "Yeah! Sugar, Honey, until we got to Flour, Egg, and Half pound butter!" Yoongi laughs along with him. Their level of headassery at that time was unbelievable.

"No but seriously, what do you think?"

"I mean, our relationship... is not like others'. We had something special with the whole meep and noot and dumpling and sunshine thing."

"What are you saying?"

"Don't you think it'd be nice to call each other with the first names we gave to each other?"

"What, as in Sunshine and Dumpling?"

Yoongi nods.

"That's cute."

"Although, not gonna lie I set your first contact name as 'bathroom dude' so..." Yoongi adds.

Jimin pulls away so that their foreheads weren't pressed together anymore and frowns, "I am not gonna call you a cute name like dumpling while you address me as bathroom dude," Jimin huffs.

Yoongi snickers, "Don't worry Sunshine, I won't." He leans toward Jimin and peppers kisses all over the younger's face making him giggle endlessly, which, in all honesty, they both enjoy.

The two boys pause when they hear Jimin's phone resting on top of his drawer continuously vibrate with notifications. Jimin reaches for it, leaving Yoongi pouting and needy for his infinite attention.

"What is it?"

Jimin shrugs, "I'm not sure. Taehyung is spamming saying his dog ran away after Jungkook made it photosynthesize?"

Yoongi sighs, "For fuck's sake."