> 135 <

"You put my hopes up to be able to have the best time meeting you. You didn't even reply to me when I texted you. Was this all a game to you, Hyung?" Jimin's lips trembled. Fuck, this couldn't be happening right now.

"No. I didn't know until you gave me your number. I wouldn't play you like that," Yoongi answered coldly.

"Why didn't you tell me right when you found out?"

"Because I was scared. And we just made up. You told dumpling that you were in love with meep. I was... I was scared that if you found out, you'd change your mind."

"So you knew that I was in love with you..."

"I'm sorry. You... Jimin, you make me feel complete. And every single day that I woke up after I found out... I woke up with the fear of you leaving me." It took everything for Yoongi to prevent his tears leave his eyes.

"You knew... even for a short amount of time..."

"Jimin-" Yoongi took a step forward in attempt to touch Jimin, but the younger took one step back.

"You still hurt me, Yoongi. Do you know how many doubts I had about myself? How anxious I was thinking about the reasons why you wouldn't reply or want to meet me?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Exactly. Look, I don't think it's good for me to be around you right now. I'll see you around." And with that, Jimin turned around, Yoongi watching him until he was out the door.

---

hello uh yeah um that was literally a CRUMB smh my iphone crashed and won't let me edit anything??? The next part is literally a text bit so i have to figure out how to make that 😔