> 111 <

"Jimin, you make me happy too."

"Really?" Jimin looked at him with puppy eyes. Fuck.

Yoongi nods, "Yes, you do."

Jimin unexpectedly launches himself at Yoongi and wraps him in a hug, making Yoongi completely mentally malfunction.

"Thank you, hyung... for telling me. Knowing that is really important to me," Jimin whispers in his ear. Yoongi shivered.

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, hugging the younger back. Man, the things he would do just to be able to keep hugging Jimin like this. To keep him close as if to protect him from everything in this messed up world.

"Jiminie, you're my puzzle piece."

Jimin pulls away from nestling in Yoongi's hold but kept his arms around the older's neck, "Huh?"

Yoongi smiled and pulled Jimin in for another hug. Jimin didn't question it. Mayhaps he liked the sudden affection a little too much too.

The bubble the two were trapped in regardless of being in public burst when Jimin's phone rang and sent vibrations to his waist until he pulled it out from his jacket. Yoongi let go of him so he could pick up the call.

"Fuck off Taehyung, the fuck do you want? Yoongi heard Jimin say. He giggled. Jimin was so adorable.

"Alright fine, bye." Jimin ended the call. "Hyung, I have to go over to Taehyung's. He said there was an emergency."

"It's okay, Jimin. I'll just see you tomorrow, just be safe. Call me when you get home, yeah?"

Jimin nods, "Okay hyung!" He waved Yoongi goodbye before running off to catch the bus that would take him to Taehyung's house.

"Oh shit!" Yoongi exclaimed. He never even got Jimin's number yet, how the fuck were they supposed to call? Then, just before he was about throw his cup out, he noticed that there was a scribble on the sleeve.

"I don't get dm notifs sometimes :) " was in Jimin's handwriting followed by numbers. Jimin's phone number.

- - -

i really left it there

bruh the amount of times i squealed working on this chapter

bruh the amount of times i squealed working on this chapter... whew.