> 103 <

"Woo Woo look! Those kids over there are colouring, do you want to colour?"

Getting a six year old to stop crying wasn't as easy as Jimin thought. Who could blame the kid though? It's not everyday you  go to the zoo and then almost end up being an alligator's snack. Jimin understood why Jaewoo couldn't stop crying easily. He takes his sleeve's sweater paw and gently wipes off Woo Woo's tears with it, heart melting as Woo Woo sniffed and snuggled into Jimin closer. Jimin has been carrying the child after the indident. Woo Woo hasn't showed any signs of wanting to let go, so Jimin just let him cling onto him like a baby koala.

"Hey," Jimin whispers— one hand patting Woo Woo's back repeatedly, "You'll be fine buddy, hyung is here to keep you safe."

Woo Woo loosens his embrace on Jimin's neck and faces the older, "Promise?"

Jimin nods, "Of course. Now, I need to go check on Yoongi hyung. If I leave you with the other kids over there to colour will you promise to stay there and wait for us?" Jimin points to the table of little kids with their parents in the middle of the gift shop.

The gift shop wasn't very big; they mostly sold the basics— stuffed animals, keychains, figurines, shirts with animals printed on them or those popular light up merchandise that ranges from headbands to rings. It wasn't full of customers either, which relieved Jimin. It would be easier for him to talk to Yoongi while looking back at Woo Woo every minute.

"Okay hyung," Woo Woo agreed. Jimin set him down and let him walk over to the other kids. He fit in with the crowd almost instantly when he greeted them and asked to join. The kid was very cute after all, he could have everyone whipped for how adorable he was, especially after crying and having his chubby cheeks tinted a shade of red and small eyes a little puffy.

When he was sure Woo Woo would be fine to be left with a distant supervision, Jimin scanned the room for Yoongi. He wasn't where he last saw him; In fact, Yoongi was gone. Jimin hurriedly went over to the counter and asked a staff to keep an eye on Woo Woo for a little bit, he was glad when she agreed with no hesitation and bowed her a little thank you. Jimin stepped out of the gift shop, relaxing his tensed shoulders in a sigh when he spotted Yoongi sitting on the bench by the entrance of the shop. He slowly dragged his feet to approach the older; not really quite sure what to say to him.

"Hyung." It was almost inaudible. But Yoongi heard him.

"I almost got him killed..." Yoongi rebuked. He wasn't even looking at Jimin. He just kept staring down at his black, worn out vans.

Jimin took a seat next to him, keeping a good distance since he didn't want to make Yoongi feel annoyed by his presence. "Hyung it's not your fault," Jimin emitted a short, deep sigh, "I was the one who—"

"It is my fault!" Yoongi snapped up, eyes now darting into Jimin's. Jimin didn't know how, but there was a way in which through those glassy, alluring eyes, he witnessed the regret, anger and disappointment of the older.

"I was the one who agreed to bring him here. None of it would have happened if I just let him stay at home."

"Hyung, I was the one who asked for him to go out. I was the one that interfered—"

"You didn't interfere. You wanted to make him happy. But it's pretty obvious that your plans of happiness can cause danger, Jimin." Yoongi said coldly. There was a sharp pain that briskly hit Jimin's chest.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I wanted to make him feel something that I don't have. It won't happen again, Hyung." Jimin choked out. It was as if a razor wire was enveloping his neck. Every word hurt to be said out loud.

Yoongi's gaze alleviated, "Wait Jimin that's not what I—"

Jimin interrupted him before he could even finish, "It's okay Hyung, I get it. We don't need to talk about it anymore."

"But—"

A tear fell onto Jimin's cheek, "Hyung, please."

Yoongi stiffened at where he stood.