> 51 <

Yoongi stumbled into the crowded café, Namjoon trailing closely behind him. It was twenty after twelve at noon— the place was packed with people trying to purchase sandwiches and pastries alongside a nice beverage to fill their empty stomachs. Yoongi struggled to find the line; it was as if he just walked into some sort of band gig and was being devoured by the crowd of sweaty fans bopping along to whoever it was that performed onstage. He looked at the counter but didn't seem to spot the cute mess he came there for. Maybe he was in the kitchen or something.

"Hyung, do you want to wait it out? There's so much people. Let's just order later," Namjoon suggested. Yoongi nodded in agreement, squeezing past some people and earning annoyed glances from them. Once he made it through the tough crowd, he pulled a chair out and sat down at a table by the window, waiting for Namjoon to come sit as well. It didn't take long for the younger to spot him, "How did you get past all those people?"

Yoongi chuckled, "Barely. I think I stepped on somebody's toe to be honest."

Namjoon snickered back, pulling out a chair in front of Yoongi and taking his seat. "So, why are we here anyways?"

"Well, it's Saturday. And there's nothing better to do, so."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You know we could've just went to the mall. Prom is real soon and we haven't planned out what we're going to wear whatsoever."

"I'd rather see Noot than go broke today."

The younger's eyebrows furrowed, "Noot? Who's that?"

"Oh, right. It's Jimin's code name. Sunshine suggested we have code names for our crushes, so."

"And who the fuck is Sunshine?"

Yoongi sighed, "Right. Bathroom dude. I call him Sunshine. We don't know each other's names, it's a part of the whole blind prom date deal."

"Y'all weird."

Yoongi was about to say something back, but the sound of a man's deep voice bouncing off the café walls startled him, making him look for wherever it was coming from. Then his gaze landed on a very familiar boy with bubblegum pink— close to coral— hair. The boy's gaze was on the ground, his head a bit down as the man in front of him screamed. Yoongi observed the man, he was obviously not the boss but rather a customer.

"I ASKED YOU FOR A MACCHIATO NOT A FUCKING CAPPUCCINO YOU STUPID FUCK!" He continued. Yoongi didn't miss Jimin flinching at the rude words being thrown at him.

The café was now silent, everybody's conversations paused to watch the scene unfold on the other side of the room. Where the fuck was Jimin's manager anyways? Customers who treat the staff like that shouldn't be welcome.

"S-sir I'm sorry I messed up your order, but like I said we can work it out and replace—"

Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence before a good dose of cappuccino was launched at him; his skin burning a little bit from the drink's warm temperature. The whole café collectively gasped, staring at the poor boy who was now drenched in warm coffee.

"HEY!" Yoongi stood up from his seat, trudging over to the scene while giving the man a death glare. Namjoon only froze, watching his hyung get fired up.

"The fuck do you want?" The man spat back.

"Who the fuck do you think you are treating him like that? What makes you think you have the right to do that?"

"He's nothing but a dumbass prissy who can't do simple shit. Why do you care?"

Yoongi's jaw clenched, he carefully grabbed Jimin by the arm and pulled the younger behind him, taking one step closer to the rude customer.

"Say that one more time, I double dare you."

The man chuckles and moves his hands to his own waist, "What do we have here? You think you're some hero, kid? Move out of the way so he can clean up the mess he made."

"The only mess here is you. You clean this," Yoongi takes another step closer, eyes filled with intensity, "and get the fuck out of here right after."

Jimin grabs a hold of the bottom of Yoongi's jacket and tugs on it. "It's okay, I can do it," he whispers.

"Hear that? He said he's going to do something and fuck it up again," The man snickers.