> 75 <

"What about this one?" Yoongi asks, grabbing a nice black sleeve top from the rack.

"Too serious, hyung."

Yoongi nods and hangs the piece of clothing back where he got it, "What exactly are you planning for your look though?"

They've been roaming around many different shops for a good two hours since the encounter with Daewon. Jimin noticed that Yoongi seemed cautious the first hour, looking around every now and then, probably still anxious about the bastard seeing them. It was okay though, Yoongi eventually forgot about it when Jimin began putting random pieces of clothing over him.

"Well, I want something simple but also something that makes me go off, you know?"

"But you go off in anything."

Jimin coughed— well, he wasn't expecting that answer.

"I uh... you know what, I'll just surprise you! Let's ditch the prom shopping and do something fun!"

Yoongi raised a brow, "Fun.. as in?"

"Umm... this mall has an amusement park..."

Yoongi snickers, "I don't need any other park, I got Park Jimin."

What the fuck. Was that even allowed? Jimin's heart was starting its marathon in his ribcage again, damn Min Yoongi.

"I uh... I honestly just want a bear."

"A bear?"

"I like to cuddle, okay."

"That's cute. Why don't we just buy you a bear?" Yoongi suggests.

"Because that involves little effort. I want some challenge if I'm getting a new cuddle buddy."

And so, about a half hour and sixteen thousand won later... Jimin still doesn't have his bear. They've been standing in front of a flashing claw machine in the mall's arcade for so long, the little kids who wanted a shot ended up getting too impatient to wait for their turn and walking away instead. Jimin was NOT leaving without his damn bear, no matter how many kids he has to tick off today. Jimin watched as Yoongi focused on the claw, moving it to the left by using the blue joystick. Once he angled it where he wanted it, the older pushed the blue button; the claw lowering down and grabbing a hold of a small, furry green teddy bear's paw. However, it only took two seconds before the paw slipped from the grip of the metal claw and immediately fell down in the pit of other stuffed animals.

"Aw! It was so close, hyung!" Jimin pouted.

"That's the 8th time, Jiminie."

Jimin took note that he had to start getting used to Yoongi calling him by that.

"We'll get you a bear, but not from here. Come with me."