> 148 <

Running back and forth throughout the small space all day to serve people their orders, Jimin lets out a sigh of relief when his manager asks him to be cashier while his co-worker takes her lunch break. When he was on his way to work in the morning, he stepped outside and met the cold, wet, rain. He's thankful that he still has the umbrella— that he forgot to give back Hoseok from that one time the older let him borrow it— in his backpack. Otherwise, he'd be soaked by the time he made it to the entrance of the café.

Besides, he didn't want to get scolded about getting soaked in the rain by his boyfriend. These days, Yoongi has been as protective as a toddler's mother. He always walked Jimin to his classes, picked him up from his classes, walked him home, picked him up in the mornings, made sure to text him to remind him to eat, and called him to say good night. Others would find it annoying, and some would say that it's too extra, but Jimin found it sweet and precious. It was nice to have Yoongi by his side almost every hour of each day; to start and end his days with the love of his life. Nobody can blame them, they're in what they would call "the honeymoon phase" of their fresh relationship.

The previous customer moves to the side to wait for her order, Jimin puts in the cash into the register and looks up to take the next order. He smiles when a pair of tiny hands try and reach the counter; a tuft of smooth black hair only visible from where Jimin stood.

"Come on buddy," Jimin notices a guy emerge from behind the child. He picks the kid up and sits him at the edge of the counter. Jimin's smile widens once he immediately recognizes the two familiar faces beaming at him.

"Ohh, so this is why you couldn't walk me to work today?" Jimin pinches Woo Woo's adorable chubby cheeks.

"Yeah, he's back... unfortunately," Yoongi jokes. Jaewoo pouts at Yoongi and Jimin could swear his heart rapidly melted into a puddle.

"Why are you guys here? I don't get off until," Jimin glances at the time on the monitor, "Two more hours."

"Nah it's cool, we got bored at home. We'll wait for you here," Yoongi smiles and plants a quick kiss on Jimin's cheek, making the younger blush a light tint of pink. God, Jimin is so whipped for him.

"Hyunggg~ Woo Woo wants chocolate," The infant whines.

Jimin coos, "You want hot chocolate?" Woo Woo nods.

"One hot chocolate for Woo Woo coming right up!" Jimin cheers. "And you, sir," he snorts, addressing the older, "What would you like today?"

Yoongi smirks, "You."

"I'm thirsty!" The couple's short and tragic flirting session comes to an end, both realizing that they weren't completely alone and that the line behind was getting longer.

Jimin notices Yoongi take out his wallet from his jacket and holds his hand out to stop the latter from doing anything else, "It's on me."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Again?"

The younger nods, "What? I can't treat my boyfriend?"

"Yeah but—"

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to move aside as I take the next customer's order," Jimin winks. Yoongi sighs in defeat.

- - -

miss me? hehe