> 139 <

Jimin sets his phone down beside him on the bed, letting out a deep sigh as he face planted into his pillow. His friends are right, Yoongi deserves to explain. Maybe telling Yoongi that he couldn't be around him was way too harsh.

He mentally cursed at himself for his actions. Jimin flipped over on the bed and shut his eyes, his posterior now against the soft mattress. He felt so... drained. It was information that he was having a hard time to process. Who would've known, that the person he told his feelings and problems to, was the same person who he had feelings for? It made his mind unsettled, mentally arguing with himself about what he should do. Should he call Yoongi? Should he go see him?

Jimin rolled over to his side and opened his eyes again— his view making his heart ache. There, on the bed right beside him, was the bear Yoongi had bought for him. He stared at the soft toy, reminiscing the day Yoongi got it for him. He remembers how much he's been wanting the bear, how he and Yoongi struggled to get Jimin a new cuddle buddy. Jimin unconsciously smiled, thinking about how much it was a pain trying to bring the giant teddy home. How cute Yoongi looked trying to hug the whole thing; the toy as being as big as the elder. He also remembered the way Yoongi smiled watching him take pictures with it while they were on the bus.

The way Yoongi smiled. It was so... priceless. As if just one smile from him took away all of Jimin's worries and insecurities. And in fact, it did.

Jimin didn't even realize he was already crying until he felt the wetness of his pillow against his cheek. It just really hurt. To know that Yoongi was just as sad as him at this moment. He knew they made each other happy. Yoongi told him he made him happy. Isn't that what he always wanted? To give happiness to people because he couldn't seem to find his own happiness.

Jimin got up, now sitting at the edge of his bed pulling out a piece of paper from his pocket. It was the letter Dumpling—Yoongi, left him earlier. He hadn't had the chance to read it yet, and figured that now was probably the best time to do so. The first thing that he noticed after unfolding one flap were the words "To: Bubblegum Prince" scribbled in Yoongi's writing. Jimin felt a pang in his chest reading that. He remembered the day Yoongi stood up for him, the day he gave him the cute name. Jimin completely unfolded the paper and began to read.

"Jimin,

I don't know how to exactly start this letter to you; because recently I've discovered something that may or may not change our relationship with each other. I don't know how or who to address you as, but I guess I'll start off with the lyrics I promised to write for you.

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Because our happiness has been planned
Cause you love me
And I love you

You are my penicillin
You saved me
My angel, my world

I’m your tricolor cat
Here to meet you
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
Ever since the universe was first formed
Everything has been planned
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you

You're an amazing song writer, and I encouraged you to tell your story. But I didn't realize that the song you and I would work on would end up being for myself. If you really intend to dedicate this song for me, then... I probably wouldn't be able to tell you this in person, because I don't even know if I can get myself to tell you that I'm your dumpling, but... i love you. I love you for being who you are. As park jimin, as sunshine, as noot, as little bubblegum prince. I love you. Even if I didn't know you and sunshine were the same person, I fell in love with you when I got to know you more. I'm going to admit, I've had a crush on you for some time. But that was a crush on the side of you that everyone sees. When we became friends, I found out some things about you that's so endearing to me. I got to know the real you. Jimin, you're precious, and I don't know how many times I've said that, but I'll keep saying it because it's the truth. You have a heart of gold. When I realized that you were in love with me, as meep, I got scared. Because some people that loved me left me, and I'm not ready for you to leave me. Even as friends. But, you still have to know the truth. So leave me or not, I want to thank you for trusting me with everything you've ever told me... and dumpling. And most of all, thank you for making me happy. I hope you find the happiness you long for, beyond what I bring to you."

His breath hitched, tears dropping at the bottom of the paper. What exactly did happiness mean to him? To be content, to be grateful for the way things are for him, to be able to smile widely and to feel something warm in his heart. And Yoongi made all of that happen. It was then, that Jimin realized the exact reason why he was so in love with the older.