> 58 <

"Ah!" Jimin flinched, causing Yoongi to immediately pull his hand back. Yoongi put the cotton pad down on the plastic bag beside him, making sure the ointment wouldn't make a mess he would have to clean up later.

The two were sat down outside of the nearest pharmacy, four blocks from the café they walked out of (where they left Namjoon behind); Yoongi insisted that he was not going leave Jimin until he makes sure the younger was well and treated.

"Hyung, you don't have to do this. I'm fine, really. They're just minor burns—"

"Minor, my ass. You wouldn't be overreacting over ointment if they were as minor as you say," Yoongi argued, squeezing out some more ointment onto a brand new cotton pad and applying it gently on Jimin's cheek. Jimin didn't get burned on the face as much; just a few spots on his face caused by the splatter of the coffee, most of the burns located on his chest.

"Look, this is super awkward, but I'm going to need you to unbutton your shirt and put ointment on. You can do it yourself if you want."

Jimin's face tints with a faint shade of pink, "But we're outside, hyung. I'm not doing that out here."

Yoongi inhaled sharply, "You're right. Let's treat you somewhere else." The older tossed the used cotton pads into the trashcan beside the entrance doors of the pharmacy, right on the left of the bench they were sitting at. Yoongi put the package of leftover unused cotton pads back into the plastic bag along with the tube of ointment for burns. Jimin watched him with awe, a little taken back at Yoongi's sudden care and kind gestures towards him. Next thing he knew, Yoongi held out his hand in front of him; suggesting for Jimin to take it— which the younger did instantly.