> 110 <

× Before you all start reading, I have something important to say. Anxiety, Depression, Mental illnesses nor conditions, severe or not, are NOTHING to joke about (intentionally or disrespectfully on purpose) or make fun of. It's really disappointing to see such comments from a person who thinks that that topic is something to laugh about. Such comments will not be tolerated in any of my works, nor my account. I will automatically block you. The comments have been deleted and no need to worry if you may have said anything upsetting. The comments a certain user has left (not just under this book) were purposely said to insult people who suffer from mental complications.

That's all for now, I hope you guys understand the importance of my message. Anygays, I've been packed with school AGAIN, but heads up that prom will pop outta nowhere ;) ×

- - -

Yoongi sat down at an old, rusty metal bench. He was inside a bus terminal- where he and Jimin agreed to meet at. Tucking his phone in his pocket and putting earbuds in, he patiently waited for Jimin. Yoongi stared down at his black, worn out vans, repeatedly tapping one foot on the concrete as he bopped his head to the beat of the music in his ears. The music he made for Sunshine. Yoongi grinned, in just four more days he'll finally be able to meet him. The person who's been giving him advice regardless of knowing so little about him. A person who's very valuable to him. To say he was excited is an understatement.

"Why so happy?" Yoongi looked up and there stood Jimin, fondly smiling down at him.

"Jimin,"

"Here you go hyung," Jimin hands him a cup of what he assumed was coffee. Yoongi smiled. He remembered the first time Jimin gave him diabetes in a cup- er, a latte.

"What are you smiling about?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Don't worry about it."

Jimin nodded. They remained silent for a minute, just sitting next to each other and hoping the other would break the ice. Nonetheless, Yoongi spoke first, "I'm sorry."

Jimin turned his head from staring at his own coffee cup to look at the elder, "It's fine-"

"No it's not!" Yoongi blinked, realizing how loud that came out. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" he paused when he locked eyes with Jimin and sighed, "I'm not good at this. I never was. But I really want to apologize to you, Jimin-ah."

This time Jimin smiles, "I accept your apology." Jimin puts a hand on Yoongi's lap, making Yoongi go feral internally. "I admit, it hurt me. Like I said, I just wanted to give someone happiness. Something I don't have, you know?"

"I know. But Jimin you don't have to always keep giving to people just to feel it. Let others give it to you willingly."

"Yeah but," Jimin removed his hand from Yoongi's lap, "I realized that I was so caught up with trying to find happiness, that I didn't see what was in front of me."

Yoongi's brows furrowed, "What do you mean?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee. He grimaced at the sweetness, but it was from Jimin, so he'd still finish it.

"Hyung, you... you make me happy."

Yoongi coughed out his last sip immediately; definitely not expecting to hear that from Jimin. Jimin gasped and tapped Yoongi's back, hoping to help him to stop choking. Once Yoongi was able to recollect himself, he smiled at Jimin and gestured him an "okay" with his fingers when Jimin asked if he was fine.

"S-so uh... I... I'm glad to know that," was all Yoongi replied with. He internally cursed himself, he should have just straight up told Jimin that he makes him happy too.