> 88 <

"Hi, Hyung!" Jimin greets, taking a seat next to Yoongi. They were in the cafeteria; it was time for lunch, after all. The place was filled with chatty students, each one having to say something about their day, whether it be about a previous test they just took, a new assignment given to them or maybe even complaints about wanting to go home.

Jimin only noticed the older's friends around them at the table when he pulled his lunch tray towards him, the other boys staring at him not knowing how to greet him. Nonetheless, Jimin only flashed them a smile— the one which made his eyes turn into little adorable crescents which limited his ability to see. The little bubblegum prince (or so what Yoongi calls him) recognized them right away. One being his best friend's boyfriend, and the other being the one that Jimin caught a glimpse of on the day the café drama took place.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," he waved at Yoongi's friend, "I'm sorry, I don't really know you... You are?" Jimin was never really awkward with meeting new people, in fact, he enjoyed the thought of being able to possibly meet new acquaintances.

The latter smiled back, a welcoming smile that kind of resembled Jimin's own, "Kim Namjoon. I'm a good friend of hyung's." Namjoon takes a bite of his lunch.

Jimin nods, "Nice to meet you! Oh! By the way," Jimin turns to Jungkook, who was making kissy faces at Yoongi— likely teasing the older about something, "Tae says to meet him in the library, Jungkook."

The younger paused in his teasing, smirked, and then immediately stood up. "Bye losers, I got dessert."

The other three remaining at the table grimace. "We didn't need to fucking know that," Yoongi scowled. Jimin and Namjoon giggle.

"Anyways, Yoongi hyung, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? It's gonna be Friday after all," Jimin urged.

Yoongi lets out a big sigh, "I would, but my aunt is coming over to drop off my little cousin. She wants me to babysit him for the weekend."

Namjoon coos, "Aww, is it little Woo-Woo?"

"Little Woo-Hoo?" Jimin questions.

Namjoon snickered, "We call him Woo Woo. His name is actually Jaewoo. The little guy is adorable, hyung just doesn't know how to babysit properly."

"How was I supposed to know it wasn't tuna?" Yoongi justifies.

"The can had a whole cat on it hyung."

"So?? Cats like tuna."

Jimin snorts, "You fed your cousin cat food? You have a cat?" Huh. Jimin always thought Yoongi screamed cat all over. It was an odd but cute thought of him having a different cat to take care of.

"N-no I don't, I um... accidentally bought cat food..."

Jimin and Namjoon burst into laughter, making Yoongi sink into his seat. It took a while for them to settle, but when they finally did, Yoongi spoke up again. "Hey, are you here to make fun of me?" He pouts at Jimin.

"Ahh~ no hyungie, it's not like that. Say, can I help you babysit then?"

"Are you sure you want to do that? We can just hang out some other time. Sometimes Woo Woo can be a handful."

"Don't sweat it hyung, we got this! Besides, I like little kids!"

"Well..." Yoongi shrugs, "Okay then."

Namjoon claps, "You'll actually survive, hyung, congrats!" Yoongi glares at him.

"Well I'm gonna go look for Jin now, apparently he has some questions about his toes or something. Bye guys!" Namjoon bid. Jimin and Yoongi nod and wave him off.

Jimin reverts his full attention back to Yoongi, "So hyung, how old is Woo Woo?"

"Uhh, six? I think?"

"Then he should be easy to handle!" Jimin beams.