> 37 <

Jimin eyed Yoongi as he watched the elder stand up from playing the piano and move to the table next to it. He noticed that some of the customers were also looking at Yoongi, some praising him for the little performance. Yoongi grinned back at them, a faint blush obvious on his delicate face. Jimin found it cute. Jimin shook his head to himself, snapping out of whatever headspace he was just in. Hmm, a caramel latte... doesn't sound so bad, like Taehyung said, it was a popular drink nowadays.

Jimin sauntered over to the counter, snatching a medium sized cup and began preparing the espresso. He poured some warm milk over it and added a good dose of cream and some caramel on top. He wasn't sure how sweet Yoongi takes his lattes; he just hoped that what he made for him was to his liking. He put a lid on the cup and started to stroll towards the boy, pausing in his tracks midway to take deep breaths before any interactions.

"Um, hi," Jimin greeted, placing the latte on the table in front of Yoongi. It was obvious that the other was surprised, his expression going from relaxed to somewhat confused.

"I didn't order this," Yoongi says, pushing the drink back towards Jimin.

"I know. I just, Uh... I saw you playing the piano earlier. You were really good! So I um, thought I'd give you this."

Yoongi smiles at him, making his heart rate speed up even more. Jimin was nowhere shy around guys, but when it came to the boy sitting in front of him, somehow he's always at loss for words and extremely flushed. Damn, Min Yoongi's impact.

"Oh, um. Thank you."

Jimin smiles back at him, "I'm not sure how you take your sweets. I hope it's okay."

"I'm not a fan of sweets," Yoongi starts. Jimin felt as if his heart dropped to his ass. Shit, he should have just went for the classic. The younger started to pick at his nails, watching Yoongi lift the cup up to his mouth. Jimin couldn't help but stare, everything about the other was so... soft. His cute but sharp eyes, his velvet perfect-shaped lips, and his dumpling cheeks. Ah, dumpling. Jimin snickered to himself, man, he is so spilling the tea with Dumpling later.

"Hm? What's so funny? Do I have something on my face?" Yoongi asks. Jimin's attention is back on him again. He was going to tell the elder no, but how could he when Yoongi had some cream on the tip of his nose? Holy shit, Jimin's heart is about to burst through his rib cage.

Jimin chuckles, "You have some cream on your nose." He reaches for the napkin dispenser and tears one out, absentmindedly wiping off Yoongi's nose with a gentle touch.

Jimin's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets once he realized what he was doing, awkwardly coughing as he pulled his hand away, trying to avoid eye contact with Yoongi.

"S-sorry, I—"

"No, no, it's fine. Thank you," Yoongi glances at Jimin's name tag (obviously pretending he didn't know Jimin well), "Jimin."

"You're welcome. I uh, have to get back to work. I'm sorry for the latte, I'll get you whatever you prefer instead," Jimin offered.

"I didn't get to finish earlier... I'm not a fan of sweets, but the latte isn't bad. I like it, Jimin," Yoongi assured.

"O-oh. Alright. Well, I'll see you around then, b-bye now," Jimin stuttered. God, why couldn't he get himself together? He was such an embarrassing mess, and even in front of his crush too. Jimin hoped the ground would swallow him whole right then and there. He smiled at Yoongi one last time before turning around to rush back to the counter, tripping over a chair on his way.