> 59 <

"Take a seat, Jimin," Yoongi gestured towards the big sofa in front of them. Jimin looked around, observing his surroundings. Yoongi brought him to his house, and to say that it was very... Yoongi— was an understatement. When they were outside of the house earlier, the structure of it was that of a modern home. A nice smoke grey colour, big glass windows, detailed framework, elevated on concrete. The house wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. The inside of it was what counted the most. The place was tidy, most of the furniture were either made of or had glass, and the interior colours consisted of a grey scale. Most of the furniture were almost all white; including the leather sofa. The center table was entirely glass, but in the middle of it was a unique ash grey bowl made out of clay that contained decor balls made of straw and varied in grey scale colours as well. Beneath the centre table was a cream coloured carpet, which Jimin could feel the softness of underneath his socks. There were also a few family pictures on a long wooden grey console table by the stairs— Jimin took note to peek at those later. Regardless of the overall layout of the house, entering it made Jimin feel at ease. As if he just walked into either Taehyung's, Seokjin's or Hoseok's house, where he could relax and feel easily welcomed. He just couldn't put his finger on it, but the house somehow screamed Yoongi all over. Right. Yoongi.

Jimin took a seat beside Yoongi, who was now digging into the plastic bag he's been carrying and taking out its contents. "Does it still hurt?"

"I told you hyung, it's nothing it'll be gone— OW!" Jimin hissed, immediately moving away from Yoongi's reach.

"See? If it was nothing then a light slap wouldn't make you react like that."

Jimin sighed and scoots closer back to Yoongi. "Do I have to put that on? I already had some on my face," the younger points at the tube of ointment in Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi nods, "Well, you didn't put some on all the affected areas. Here, do you want me to do it or are you going to do it by yourself?" The elder asks, holding out a cotton pad with ointment on it.

"I'll do it." Jimin takes the cotton pad from Yoongi and places it down on his lap with the clean side down. He feels his cheeks start to burn up once he begins to unbutton his white, coffee-stained uniform, aware that Yoongi was watching. He pretends to clear his throat and Yoongi blinks rapidly before looking away, "Uh. S-sorry. I um... do you want something to eat? I'll get you something to eat. Be right back," Yoongi practically raps. Jimin only nods and smiles watching Yoongi stand up and walk towards the kitchen. Once out of sight, Jimin proceeds to apply ointment on his chest, flinching every now and then over the stinging pain.