> 71 <

"Thank you for coming with me today, Jimin."

Jimin smiled, "No problem hyung! I'm glad I'm the first to see your new hair!"

Yoongi fluffs his hair with his fingers, "Are you sure the ash grey is okay?"

"Of course! You can pull anything off, don't worry! I like it a lot."

Yoongi grins, "If you say so."

"Hey, Min!" A voice calls out. Jimin doesn't make out who it is, but he noticed Yoongi knew right away. They both turn around to the voice behind them where a tall, pale guy with a sharp facial structure who was wearing a blue bandana pushing his brown, wavy hair back stood. Jimin reckons that he's seen him around school before.

"Daewon," Yoongi spoke. Jimin noticed the sudden change in the older boy; he suddenly went from all happy and fluffy to cold and serious. Jimin wondered why.

"Finally found yourself a friend, I see. Just make sure he doesn't end up like the others."

"Fuck off."

"Why, Min? Aren't you going to introduce us first? A bit rude, don't you think?" Daewon scans Jimin from head to toe and snickers, "How'd you get someone like him to talk to you? You know, being the loser you are."

Jimin waited for Yoongi to bite back with something like what he did back at the café— but nothing came out of Yoongi's mouth. Something was definitely wrong.

"Oh, I get it," Daewon turns to Jimin, "How much did he pay you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I bet it was pricey. You know, no one never really liked him; ever since he was younger. He's an antisocial freak. So? How much? Maybe I can offer you a better deal?"

Jimin's gaze at Daewon gets sharp, "He didn't pay me."

"Ahhh, okay. So it's the other type of payment. Is he good? I can probably give you a better ride though."

Jimin scoffs, "On what? Your nose? Since it seems to be the biggest part of you. Your dick is as small as your brain."

"Oh come on, you don't have to lie in his face. Just admit it, he can take it."

"Jimin, let's just go," Yoongi tugs on the younger's arm lightly, beginning to pull him away and walk the other direction.

"That's right, Min. Keep walking away like the pussy you've always been." Daewon calls after them.

Jimin turns around, "Oh? Then shouldn't you be the one walking away?" Jimin stops Yoongi from walking, takes his hand and drags him in Daewon's direction; just passing by the bastard a few steps. "There you go, the runway is yours," Jimin points to the direction they originally headed off to.

"Yoongi hyung has never paid anybody to be around him. That sounds like a you problem. He doesn't need to pay people to be his friends because he's not a pathetic headass like you."

"Of course not. You're not his friend, right? You're his boy toy."

Jimin's grip on Yoongi's hand tightens, but Yoongi remains silent.

"You're right about that, I'm not his friend, dumbass. I'm his BOYfriend."

- - -

imma go eat dinner brb