> 89 <

"Woo Woo, please," Yoongi sighed, lifting the spoon of mashed potatoes up to the little boy's mouth.

"I said I don't want that, Hyung!"

"Listen you little-" Yoongi paused in his words when he heard the doorbell ring. He groans before putting the spoon down and drags his feet to get the door. Yoongi had to mentally collect himself before facing whoever it was on the other side of the wooden barrier. Okay, so he wasn't good with kids and his little cousin hates him, that's bearable. But getting launched a spoonful of gravy to the head was not. Was it really that much for him to ask the little demon-er, boy- to eat so Yoongi wouldn't be blamed if he starved?

He quickly ran back to the kitchen to tear off a sheet of paper towel, even slipping a bit on the floor and and hitting his waist on the counter because of his socks; muttering a cuss that he hoped the child didn't hear. Yoongi rushed back to the door after discarding his waste in the trash, a bit anxious that whoever was knocking may have left for making them wait a while. His gaze softened when he was met by a certain bubblegum head, smiling at him, "Hi Hyung!"

"Hi Jimin. Come in," he moved away from the door frame and opened the door a little wider so that the younger could step in.

"Is he here?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Yeah, he's in the kitchen."

Jimin snickers, "What's in your hair?" He asks, eyeing the strands that were now poking in diffrrent directions, sticky and starting to harden.

"The little demon and his gravy happened."

"Demon? He can't be that bad, right?" Jimin giggles.

"Oh, you'll see." Yoongi warns.

Jimin started to walk towards where the kitchen was, Yoongi slowly following behind him. Maybe if Yoongi closed his eyes and begged the gods, the little demon might disappear from where he left him. So, Yoongi shut his eyes, chanting "demon be gone" in his head multiple times until he bumped into the kitchen wall. When he opened his eyes, his cousin was sadly still there sitting, but he turned his attention Jimin, who greeted the little boy with a kind smile.

"Hi! I'm Yoongi's friend! You must be his cousin?"

Little Woo Woo nods slowly, doe eyes looking at Jimin.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin!"

"I'm Woo Woo."

Jimin pulls out the chair beside Woo Woo and takes a seat, making the little boy a bit uncomfortable with the stranger's presence.

"Don't worry Woo Woo, you're in good hands! I'm an expert," Jimin winks.

"He won't eat and keeps yeeting shi- food at me," Yoongi complains.

Jimin fakes a gasp, "Are you wasting food, Woo Woo? That's not nice."

Woo Woo sinks in his seat and lowers his head down, "Sorry," he mumbles.

"Why, you don't like the food Hyungie gave you?"

"No. It tastes like clay."

Yoongi gasps and puts his palm against his chest in offence, "Excuse me, I made that!"

Jimin bursts into laughter, "Okay, so maybe cooking isn't for Hyung. Hey! Do you wanna eat outside instead?" He offers.

Woo Woo frowns in confusion, "If I take it outside it won't taste like clay anymore?"

Jimin giggles again. God, his giggle makes Yoongi's heart melt. It should be illegal.

"I mean, let's buy food instead! What do you say?"

"Jimin I don't think it's a good idea to take Woo Woo out," Yoongi interrupts.

Woo Woo pouts, puppy eyes now staring at Jimin. Oh hell no. Yoongi knows he's not as pure as he displays.

"I'm sure it'll be okay! Do you want Woo Woo here to suffer eating clay, Hyungie?" Jimin teases.

"Hey!" Yoongi pouts this time, "I tried my best."

"I'm sure you did, Hyung. But come on, let's go out and have fun!"

Fuck Park Jimin and his pleading pout that tugs on Yoongi's heartstrings. Fuck Yoongi's feelings. If only saying no to Jimin wasn't equivalent to headbutting a precious little kitten. What's with all the pouts anyways?

Yoongi sighs, "Fine."