> 52 <

Yoongi couldn't hold it in anymore. He suddenly grabbed the man by his collar and punched him. The guy tried to swing back, only to be grabbed by Yoongi again and have his face pressed on the table beside him, arms restrained behind his back.

"Listen, shitface. You're going to clean that shit up and leave."

"Fuck you," The man scoffed.

"No? Alright. Then you're going to drink that left over coffee from the ground and you're going to like it," Yoongi threatened. He shoves the man on the ground, his face landing in some of the spilled coffee. Yoongi lay his foot on the back of the man, "Drink up, motherfucker."

He was going to crouch down and actually make the man drink from the floor by shoving his face down, but he was stopped when he heard Jimin, "Hyung!"

Yoongi's eyes returned into a softer gaze, looking directly at the younger was heartbreaking. Jimin didn't deserve how he was treated by the filth that was now beneath Yoongi's foot.

"Don't. Please." Jimin pleaded.

Yoongi sneered before getting his foot off of the man, giving him a light kick on the side before walking back to Jimin and taking the younger by the hand. Both could hear the gossiping of the crowd as Yoongi walked them out of the café, but to Yoongi, they didn't matter one bit.