> 119 <

× Hey, do y'all remember what the design of the band aid Yoongi gave Jimin when Yoongi brought Jimin to his house for the first time? Much to think about :) ×

- - -

Yoongi turned around rapidly, picking up his walking pace until he heard loud  footsteps behind him and felt the touch of someone on his shoulder.

"Hi hyung!" The boy with the bubblegum hair greeted. Yoongi choked back a whimper. He hoped not to see him today.

"Hi Jimin." He said, coldly.

"You have any plans after your classes? I don't have work today and I was thinking—" The rest of Jimin's words were a blur. Yoongi was too caught up with thinking. Should he tell him? Is he ready yet? Would Jimin accept the situation? Would Jimin be happy about it? Yoongi paused in his thoughts. Would Jimin be happy? God, he would give anything in the world just for Jimin to be happy. To see his eyes disappear when he laughs, to hear his favourite little voice squeaks as his body bends over in half from laughing too much. The thought of him being a reason that Jimin would be disappointed made his heart feel so... drained. Just having that thought made him feel like all his energy was ripped out of his entire being.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Yoongi snapped out of his notions.

"What?"

"You look pale... Well, paler. Are you sick? It's okay if we don't go out later, I think you should re—"

"I have something to tell you," Yoongi cut Jimin off. He observed how the younger's look of concern immediately transitioned to a look of surprise.

"O-oh. Okay! Let's hear it," Jimin smiled.

That's when Yoongi wanted to cry then and there. To let all his emotions out and cling onto the younger, to embrace him in such a tight hold as if there was no tomorrow. Jimin was too precious, he's too pure. He never wanted to upset him. Ever. Yoongi could feel a pain in his throat. That feeling of holding back your tears and trying to say something out loud but somehow that razor wire engulfed around your neck keeps you from doing so. He never thought it would hurt him so much to witness Jimin smile.

"Hyung?" Jimin took a step towards him, his immediate response being to take a step back. Jimin stopped, confusion evident on his expression. "What's wrong,  Yoongi?"

"I... I'm..." Yoongi gulped.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah? You're?"

"I'm dumpling." He's never spoken in a voice so inaudible, so gentle as if he were whispering to a newborn. But of course, the odds had to be against his favour. Because as soon as he managed to vocalize those words, the sound of the bell ringing indicating the start of classes echoed throughout the whole building, along with the sound of lockers slamming and the loud chatter of people who were now walking past them.

"Huh?" Jimin scratched his head, "I didn't hear you, can you repeat what you said?"

Yoongi froze. It took everything to say those words out loud. Could he do it again? Could he hold back the urge to run away and remain where he stood after saying that again?

"Get to class!" A teacher butted in, giving the two a stern look. Jimin rolled his eyes and waved her off. Yoongi's eyes gaped as he watch Jimin rush over, stopping a few inches from him to lean in and whisper in his ear, "Tell me later, okay? The lady who never got her cheeks clapped is a little salty today." Jimin giggled in his ear before running off to class, leaving the older dumbfounded. Yoongi blinked.