> 74 <

"Why did you say that?" Yoongi muttered, fiddling with his black sweater paws while looking at the ground— obviously avoiding eye contact with Jimin.

"What? That his dick is as small as his brain? I'm not wrong."

"N-no. You said that we.. were..."

"We were?"

"You said that... that you were my b-boyfriend.."

Jimin grins, "Ah, that. Well I couldn't take it! He was so rude and I couldn't stand just watching him treat you like that." Yoongi blinks. Interesting. Sounds a bit way too familiar.

Jimin places a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, looking at the older boy with an intense gaze Yoongi could feel even without looking up. "Hyung, you've defended me too. You've done a lot for me on that one day, it's about right I did the same."

Yoongi shakes his head, "But you don't have to. I did that for you because that man wasn't treating you fairly and you were doing your job. I did it because I wanted to.. so no, you don't have to give it back to me Jiminie."

Jimin swore his heart skipped a beat hearing Yoongi call him 'Jiminie'. It was very endearing.

"Exactly. I also did it because I wanted to."

"We should go home Jimin," Yoongi finally makes eye contact with him.

"What? But there's a lot more to do! The day is still pretty long and I want to enjoy it, hyung. We got your hair done, wouldn't it be fair if it was my turn to take the lead now?" Jimin whined.

"But Daewon might come back and—"

"Look, I might not have a clue what goes on between you guys, and we can save that story for a rainy day. But I will not have you being afraid of some dweeb. Min Yoongi, the man who stood up for me and singlehandedly floored a man in front of a big crowd— afraid? That doesn't add up."

Yoongi chuckled, "I'm not scared of him. I just don't want to see him around again. Besides, what if he saw us? He'd figure out you lied."

"Then...." Jimin smirks, "Let's not lie."

Yoongi's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, "W-what?"

"Let's spend the rest of the day like a date, hyung! You know, for the dating act," Jimin beamed. Oh god. If he only knew how feral Yoongi was feeling internally.

- - -

Omg y'all I'm watching bring the soul tomorrow night...and also again on saturday,,  hhhhh i can't wait to cry my eyes out :")