> 100 <

Yoongi couldn't breathe, it felt as if someone was choking him. His heartbeat was so fast, he could feel his heart banging against his ribcage. All he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone else to do what he was about to. But no one would, no one who could was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up Woo Woo's throat, and he could see a tear drop run down his little cousin's cheek. Ah shit, this is the end of Yoongi.

Breaths heavier and eyes shaking, he hopped over the metal fence. As soon as he landed on his two feet, he dusted off the bottom of his jeans. He slowly approached the little boy, who was now a sobbing mess in the middle of the pit. Woo Woo wasn't in the water yet; the poor kid was frozen about two feet away from the water.

The gators weren't in sight, the cold blooded creatures probably swimming under the shallow water— which made Yoongi even more scared than he already was. Where the fuck were the staff anyways? No one seemed to be coming to help him; he was only being watched by a crowd that was now pulling out their own cellular devices to capture the moment. Idiots. Yoongi sneered. It would've been nice if one of them helped to get somebody for help. But whatever, he had no choice. It's up to him to save his little cousin now.

"Hyung," Woo Woo weeped, making grabby hands at Yoongi.

Suddenly all he could see was Woo Woo. Everything else fell away. He could no longer hear the many different screams of people, nor the shutters of the cameras pointed at them. He couldn't even notice the cold rain that began to pour down or even chew the gum that sat on his dry tongue. Every natural body movement was on hold.

"Jaewoo, it's okay, hyung's coming," Yoongi said in the softest and calmest voice as he could. It was hard to conceal the fact that he was actually shaking; his face paler than usual and hands cold and starting to sweat. He didn't want to scare the little guy even more; showing him that he was also panicking wouldn't help the situation.

"I'm scared, hyung," Woo Woo cried, sniffing.

"I know kid, I know," Yoongi took a deep breath in and out, "Look, I'm coming to get you but I need you to help hyung out too, okay? When I tell you to do so, I need you to take a few steps closer to me."

Woo Woo shook his head, "I c-can't do it, hyung." He took a step back.

"Yes you can! I believe in you. Come on Woo, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"But—"

Woo Woo stopped when he heard the sound of water splashing. As if something surfaced on the water. All the colour drained from the kid's face, even on Yoongi's. Yoongi could see a glimpse of a pair of yellow-green eyes and the top of a long reptilian snout very slowly, getting closer to Woo Woo.