> 152 <

"Hyungie, Woo Woo can't sleep!" Woo Woo rolls over to cuddle Jimin. Jimin's heart shatters in devastation.

Yoongi, who was laying down on the other side of the bed and facing towards the other direction, groans, "Please let me sleep." Jimin chuckles and brings his finger up to his lips to gesture for the infant to be quieter.

Having agreed that Jimin would spend the night, the couple were laying in Yoongi's bed with Woo Woo in between them. At first Yoongi insisted, saying Woo Woo should be okay with sleeping on the couch while Yoongi cuddles his boyfriend to sleep, but that only earned him a smack to the head and a look of disappointment from Jimin. As expected, Yoongi only pouted, earning him an apology peck from Jimin.

They had spent around three good hours at the mall, strolling and trying on some clothing that caught their attention. It was Jimin who bought the most things. Three new outfits that got his boyfriend's approval and a pair of new shoes— the other items were for Woo Woo since he couldn't resist the kid being subtle about wanting what he saw. Besides, they were just some coloring books, a set of crayons and a turtle plushie. Jimin was more than happy to get them for Woo Woo. Though, the hardest part was convincing Yoongi to let him pay for all of them. But of course, Yoongi always lets him win, so instead, the two compromised that Yoongi can pay for their dinner.

Jimin hums, "Would a song help you fall asleep?" Jimin in his and his friends' opinions, did have a soft, honey voice.

Woo Woo nods instantly, and Jimin thinks of a good song. Ah.

"You are my penicillin~" Jimin starts,
"You saved me~ My angel, my world~" Jimin caresses the little boy's hair and tenderly runs his fingers through the soft, black strands.

"I’m your tricolor cat, Here to meet you, Love me now~ touch me now~" He smiles fondly at how Jaewoo is starting to drift off to dream land.

"Just let me love~ you~"

Before he could even sing the next lyrics, a sleepy, raspy voice intervenes, "Let me love, let me love you," Yoongi hums lazily.

Jimin laughs, "I thought you were sleeping."

Yoongi rolls over to turn and now face Jimin and Woo Woo— who was now sleeping peacefully in between them, "How do you expect me to sleep on that angelic voice of yours?" Jimin slightly blushes at the comment. "Besides, that's the first time I heard you sing. Oh, and the song we both worked together on too," Yoongi adds.

"I'll sing you this song as much as you want me to but," Jimin yawns, "For now... it's sleepy time." He tugs the big shared blanket up so that it covers Woo Woo up to his shoulders and him and Yoongi up to their torso. Yoongi agrees, reaching for the lamp on the bedside table that served as the only light source in the room.

"Goodnight." Yoongi whispers, not wanting to wake his cousin.

"Goodnight," The younger whispers back.

A short interval of silence until, "Oh and Jimin?" The older adds.

"Yeah?"

"I love you, sunshine."

Jimin smiles widely for the nth time that day, "I love you too, my dumpling."

- - -

man i just want a yoonmin subunit 😔🤲🏻