Chapter 1 - Swindler

"Swindler! Great swindler!"

An enraged roar can be heard and the sound of footsteps on a bluestone pavement by someone escaping could be heard.

Zhang Xuan stretches out his both hands helpless, "I am not a swindler, I am a teacher of the academy... I only want to make you my student! Besides that, do you have to add a 'great' while saying that I am a swindler? You make it sound as though I am some unpardonable criminal..."

After he finishes his muttering, he recalls the words of the director, "This is the 17th one already! If I still fail to find a student today, I would have to pack up and leave tomorrow!"

Zhang Xuan isn't a person from this world, but an ordinary librarian of a high school. He only remembers the blazing flames and then... There is no more then. When he woke up, he was already in this world.

This world is just like the ones depicted in novels, the path of martial arts is respected and the strong reigns!

Initially, he thought that after traversing, he would become a useless talent and end up rejected by his fiancee. Afterward, he would strike back, slapping them in their face, and his life would proceed smoothly from then on... Looks like he had overthought it. After arriving here, he realized that he isn't a student but a... teacher!

The most pathetic teacher in the entire academy!

The lectures of other people are always overflowing with people that many people who find themselves without seats. On the other hand, there isn't a single person in his class. It was difficult for him to rope in a few students but they ended up labeling him as a 'swindler' and escaped!

As for the reason, ignoring the fact that the fellow whose body got took over by him was the weakest teacher in the entire campus and his inability to pick out talents, the crux of it all is that... he even misguided a student, causing his cultivation to go berserk!

This was just like having a dead patient under your record! His reputation went down and he was despised by everyone else. Even the new students chose to stay away from him, afraid that they would end up in the same situation if they were to fall into his clutches.

A bad track record and his lack of students caused him to be ranked as the first from the bottom in the entire academy for the Teacher Qualification Examination last year. He even got the first and only zero marks in the entire history of the academy.

Depressed, he used alcohol to drown his sorrows. In the end, just as he wished, he died, providing an opportunity for Zhang Xuan to leap over.

At the start of a new term, the academy issued an ultimatum to him. If he were to be unable to recruit a single student to his lessons by this year, his qualifications as a teacher would be revoked!

Today, there were already 17 new students who passed by his classroom. In the end, the moment they heard his name, every one of them ran away, as though a young lady meeting a strange uncle, running as far as their feet could take them.

"Looks like I have to look for a way to coax one of them!"

As he is still thinking about how he should rope someone in, he sees the head of a girl with a dazed expression at the entrance.