Preface

Copyright © 2019 by xSceneGirl

All Rights Reserved

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. 

( In other words, I thought of this story for myself and I appreciate if my work of art in writing stays original only to my convenient without anyone's else usage. Unless permission granted. )

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Note

While I point this out and you're probably thinking, oh my gosh, this is so cliche and there are tons of stories like this! BUT!!!!!!!! Let me get this out of the way before you could change your mind. This story isn't about fake dating to impress others nor is it about to make up a lie to make it believable. Nope! It's none of that. While yes, the two main characters aren't actually dating but it isn't about showing off. It's about experiences and knowledge about what they think they know about a relationship is or should be. Maybe you can call it Practice dating??? Just without services and fee. Chances are we know nothing about what a perfect relationship is like and not every relationship is perfect no matter how much you try to maintain it. May there be faults and imperfection at hand. It's if you can learn how to understand one another, how attentive you are towards your partner, and how to open up with each other. 

But do prepare for the lightheartedness and all the fluff. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

So, I really hope this story will be fun for you as it as for me. I love all the characters in it and I just hope you know what this story could do with all emotions, characterization, and everything I put onto it. Now that's out of the way, enjoy reading.