VI.

Clara:

"If it isn't the girl next door," Ethan said standing in front of me.

"well it is actually," I said smiling.

"I guess I didn't catch that," he said faking an English accent.

"At ease... I love my man fir his heart and not his accent. Douche... And you have a fiancee," I said.

"Touché but... Yeah," he said smiling. Emmet took the rose out of his pocket and braided it in my hair so that is stood our like a crown.

"For thee highness," he said still in that English accent.

I pouted.

"I have already booked a date for my wedding at your site," he said.

"I didn't get any message," I said taking my phone out.

"It's on 19th of this month," I said.

"Yeah... And today is 1st...you got ample of time for it," he said as Mel kissed his temple.

"Are you even for real? It's not possible," I said.

"I dont think this would look good on your company record... That you turned down Ethan Wood's and Melissa Paul's wedding," he said.

"Firstly... You are not that great a star and secondly, my company is the best in world and you know it," I said.

"Prove that I am not a great singer," he said.

"Oh really," I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," he said shrugging. I got up and Emmet followed me to the stage.

"Hello everyone. Good evening.. I hope that you guys are enjoying yourselves so let's add some more entertainment. Tonight we, me and my husband, will be giving a special performance that is requested by our very own star Ethan Wood," I said. The audience clapped as Emmet took the guitar and sat down. I held the Mic in my hand and started humming.

"Oooh," I said swaying through the chords.

I started singing 'Capital Letters' by Hailee Steinfeld. In the end, I opened my eyes and the audience burst into an applaud. I turned to Emmet, he was smiling. He got up and laced his fingers with mine. I looked at Ethan. He was smiling. It was a trick then. I got off the stage and came back to Ethan, Mel and Adalise.

"I get it... You win," I said as he bowed.

"Meet me in my office tomorrow," I said.

"That's what our Principal said," he said.

Beer and Tequilla were saying something that was in understandable.

Then suddenly Tequilla said a word that was so close to me. It was something like Clemmet.

"Did you hear what she said," Anna said excitedly.

"Call me Dad," Adam urged pooling over. Persephone remained silent.

"See... Even she dislikes me," Adam said. Emmet took Tobias from Adam and was rocking it. Tequilla once again reached her hands out for her brother.

"Hon... That's a commom observation," I taunted Adam further.

"I guess we'll take leave now," Emmet replied.

"Well we better. Mr. Wood will be there at my desk by 7 in the morning," I said.

"Salute," Ethan said and left off, hand snaked around Mel, not wanting to let her go.

Emmet took me to the car as I sat down by the window, letting the breeze in.