79.

Adam:

"What is wrong with you?" I asked Mikalya as she smiled slyly.

"Why do you care? She is nothing to you," she said coming closer and putting her hands around my neck.

"Shut up!" I said pushing her as she looked at me, hurt flashing on her face.

"You screwed up a perfect couple!" I said.

"Uh oh, my bad." she said smiling and looking back at me.

"I just can't believe you could have done this," I said.

"Screw you and your opinion... You Always leave me. Even when we were little. All you cared for was yourself and later Annalise... You need to sort out your priorities," she said.

"Oh! My priorities! You are not one of them after what you did today," I said.

"I don't care! You are a selfish mean cheating bastard!" she said storming out of the room. I looked down at my feet before rushing after her.

"I am sorry," I said running after her.

"you should be," she said as she kept on walking.

"Why are you still here even though you know that I am clearly not into you?" I asked her.

"That's because I used to be after you and now that I have you materialistically, I want you to love me." she said.

"Love can't be forced Mikalya," I said.

"I am not forcing you... I am allowing you to know me... I want you to stop and remove that stereotypical notion about me," she said stopping.

"I have no stereotype for you." I said.

"You opinion Adam... Everyone's that I am a bitch. I don't care about people and am selfish and greedy."

"That doesn't matter... Nick has lost his family and you are not making it any easier," I said.

"I don't care about Nick... I want revenge from Annalise. After all these years... She never let you even talk to me when she and you started dating... She thinks of herself as the royal highness," she said.

"You are too quick to judge... Anna is nothing like that. I got busy because of the future and weren't you dating Chase?" I asked.

"It was a formality... Nothing else..." she said.

"I just wanted you to like me," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I would answer it only if you answer mine first... Would you still be with me?" she asked .

"After all of this... No... Unless you give me a logical explanation," I said.

"Guess you don't care and won't be there... I don't want to answer you," she said walking out.

I got back into my room and shut the door closing my eyes and going to sleep.

The very next morning, I woke up and went out to the window. I saw Nick leaving as he looked at my balcony and sighed walking away. I grabbed  my coat and looked up to see Annalise had gone back.

"Nick!" I called behind him rushing.

"Havent you done enough damage Adam? Are you so selfish?" He asked.

"I want to apologise... In person," I said.

"Apology denied... Please leave," he said.

"I won't until you let me say in my defence," I said.

"For what will you defend yourself? How?" he asked.

"I should have not done and I regret it... I am sorry for whatever went down and I just hope that we forget it," I said.

"Why do the good get the worst?" He asked.

"You are not only good. You are different and a lot better. You are one of the very caring and closest friend of Anna's... Please don't do this to her," I said.

He chuckled.

"If i were that close to Anna, she wouldnt have thought before keeping this a secret," he said.

"Some secrets do not allow themselves to be told," I said.

"Don't quote Edgar Allan Poe only because I like reading him," he said.

"It wasn't that big of one... Its her choice about whom she kisses and whom she misses," he said.

"Think of yourself in her place," I said.

"And I the first thing I see is me talking to Annalise and apologizing," he said.

"There is no one so pure... You have a flair that many don't have," I said.

"Adam... Dont waste your time or mine... I have a plane to catch," I said.

"I tried Nick... I tried," I said as he walked away.

I got back in and closed the door stuck in my lonesomeness loathing about my doing.

Clara:

I looked down the balcony to see Nick. He looked back up and just walked away.

The night before, he was broken. On the verge of suicide. He was a bit drunk.

"Don't waste your time on me," he said looking down and smiling.

"You always know that you have me... If you ever thought of me as a sister just step back down... There is a solution to every problem..." I said.

"There is a solution. My death..." he said.

"Don't play Nick... Please don't..." I said.

"I am not... Dont care because nobody does," he said smiling as the glass shattered.

"I do... Dont play with my emotions... I am sick of the drama everyday..." I said.

"I know. Just one more character gone. It'll be easier," he said.

"I'd jump if you jump," I said softly walking over next to him.

He just chuckled holding my hand.

"Clara... Nick!" Emmet came over pulling me back With Nick.

Love, Lies and Me...