59.

Annalise:

"I thought you'd have forgotten your moves Annalise," Mikalya said as she met me while Nick went to get me a glass of sparkling water.

"I haven't... I guess I proves back to you... Neither have you," I said.

"I was the cheer leading head for all," she said.

"Ladies?" Adam asked walking up to us.

"It's nothing... Just reliving the old memories, aren't we Annalise?" Mikalya asked.

"Yes... It's fine... Let's just flat-out ignore each other if we can't stand... I am not in mood for more trouble," I said.

"Mila... I will catch you in the room," he said kissing Mikalya's forehead.

"Clara's performance was ethereal. She looked like an angel... I am just afraid that she lives with you," she said.

I looked from the corner of my eye that Clara was exiting the room.

"I'll catch up later unless you get shot in the heart and die due to intensive bleeding," I said.

"Toodles," she said waving her hand. What did I expect from her... That she will become sincere.

Snakes don't share their skin, do they?

I guess not.

I walked out behind Clara. She got into the elevator as I took the stairs as I walked up. Ethan had joined her up as well. Were they gonna do it?

I walked up the flight of stairs and waited. Ethan left after kissing Clara goodbye.

"Anna... I know you are hiding on that stair..." she said.

I just walked up to my door and unlocked it.

"I wasn't hiding. I was climbing the stairs," I said looking at her. She looked into my eye.

"The excuse sounds like you," she said.

"Why do you care? Isn't somebody mature enough to not use my help?" I asked looking at her.

"Anna... I am sorry... I needed to handle that alone... Come on, Mama Hen," Clara said getting into my room.

"No... You don't need me then why are you talking to me?" I asked folding my hands.

"Anna... Please," she said holding my hands in her tiny ones. Her puppy eyed made my heart give way.

"Fine," I said as she smiled.

"I knew you would give way," she said hugging me.

"Uh huh? Watch me prove you wrong!" I said as I untangled myself from her and went inside locking the door.

My phone buzzed. I had left Nick alone and Clara would probably be still standing in the hallway.

It was Clara's message.

"You have forgiven me," she has written. I couldn't help but laugh. I controlled my laughter as I went downstairs to find Nick. I got put of the room as Clara looked at me blowing an air kiss.

"Bah!" I said as she smiled.

I might as well have called him through my phone.

How very Gen-Z of me!

I walked downstairs. Nick stood by the elevator. I was still a few steps on the stairs.

"Aww... I found you," he said puffing air into his mouth to show that he was angry.

"I am sorry... Please?" I made the puppy face as my inner subconscious sighed at myself.

"Fine," he said as the elevator reached down.

"Come on in," he said.

"What about the stairs?" I asked winking. He smiled.

The elevator door closed.

"The last one who touches the door loses," I said running up the stairs.

"Cheater..." he said as he started rushing behind me.

"Come on... I am in heels... Still i am faster," I instigated.

"That's because you took a headstart spidermonkey," he said.

"Na-uh," I said as I continued rushing.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Where where?" I asked.

"Our room is on this floor," he said. I stopped and stuck my tongue out as the realisation struck.

He smiled as I walked down. He engulfed me in a hug.

"Next time focus more on the path then on me," he said winking.

"You are such a... Such a..." I said falling short of words.

"Such a what?" he asked smiling.

"Such a... Never mind," I said opening the door as he laughed.

I closed the door as he looked at me.

He put his arms around my waist.

"So... Miss Cole... You fell short for words for me huh?" he asked.

"I forgot all the words to call you an idiot," I said smiling as I removed his tie.

"That's what being speechless means," he said. I smiled as I pushed him as he landed on the bed.

"See you want to bed me," he said looking at me.

"If you want I can throw you to the floor without a cushion sweetie," I said putting my finger on his lip as I kissed his forehead.

He smiled.

"I'll go and change," I said removing my pajamas from the bag.

I got into the bathroom and changes my clothes. I returned to find Nick on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Sleep tight sweetie," I said kissing his cheek as I removed the medication. I applied it on his left knuckles and the bruise on his face. I removed his shirt to access the wound on his stomach.

His bare chest laid exposed to me. His muscles were toned. I slid the shirt out of his right shoulder to apply the balm on the wound there as he moaned softly.

I bent down to apply the balm on his right knuckles as he pulled me up in his arms and spooned me in a tight ball.

"Touching my bare chest without permission... Can I say that Annie is getting horny?" he whispered in my ears.

"You are such a..." I said again laughing as he laughed.

I closed my eyes as I breathed in his scent.

"What was the best part according to you of tonight?" he asked.

"Your and Clara's singing... Specially yours," I said.

"I liked the kiss," he said.

"You are in for a treat," I said turning behind to kiss him as he put his hand in my back pulling my closer. Our legs were entwined as I put my hand on his bare chest.

"Don't worry... It won't burn you... Though I can't assure for the other guys downstairs," he said. I smiled as I smacked him lightly on his head.

"You are a psychopath," he said smiling.

"That's the word on the street," I said.

What the heck Anna!