XV.

Emmet :

"Oh my god!" Clara said as she sat on the table with food littering.

We ate and then went to sleep. Both of us were sluggishly tired. The next morning, I woke up to the sound of a bird tweeting next to the window. I stretched careful to not knock over Clara who was snoring.

We had plan Ed to visit school today but I felt bad to break Clara's sleep. She was dreaming as her mouth was open and her t-shirt had ridden up exposing her stomach.

I got up and washed over.

"Clara," I called out for her.

She groaned throwing a pillow at me. She turned her back towards me.

Annalise came in.

"Why is she sleeping?" she asked.

"She's really tired. Why don't we postpone it?" I asked really hopeful.

"Yeah... Adam is also snoring... It's like we have so a same situation," she said. I smiled.

"Anyways. I guess I'll leave," she said going away.

I sat down beside Clara and watched her sleep as her eyes darted open.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Watching the Sleeping Beauty," I said kissing her cheek.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"9," I replied.

"Oh crap," she said getting up and going to the bathroom. I thought she would bump herself somehow since the way she was moving was groggy. But she went into the bathroom and changed.

"I'll be back for lunch," she said leaving me.

The day dragged on until she came back for lunch. We chatted and the rest of the daylight swept by. The nights were calm as usual but I missed her. She would be so tired that I couldn't see her. She would drop down to the bed and not move until morning.

"I might be boring you," she said the next morning.

"No... No you are not..." I replied.

"Let's go and visit our school today," she said.

Adam:

"We sure as hell are in," Annalise replied. I nodded. So it was a double date.

Anna and Clara led the way as I and Emmet were a but behind.

"What did you find attractive in Clara?" I asked.

He stopped and looked at me.

"Just what you found in Annalise," he replied smiling.

Hotness... Beauty... Strength... Brains...

Nah...

"Come on sluggards," Annalise called out behind her.

"You know that we all don't walk with dictionaries," Emmet chuckled as Clara broke into giggles.

Anna looked at me and I somehow contained myself.

Clara:

"This is where I and Emmet sat," she said pointing inside the going on classes.

"Is it Glennis Grace?" Emmet asked as he looked inside at the lean figure of a woman in her 40s.

"Clara Cole?" Glennis caught our eyes as she came closer abandoning the class.

I don't know why but I stood silent.