56.

Clara:

Mysteries are something that we all experience in out lives. It may be the boy who doesn't talk or some sort of creepy thing. Love is a mysterious thing. You can never know how, when and where it finds you. It's just some feeling you have never felt before. It's like the air in your lungs. It gives you a moment to live. Love is something you already have, the search starts from the heart itself.

I looked away from Vanessa and Emmet as Ethan sat down next to me on the chairs.

"What's up Lady Cole?" he asked putting his hand on mine.

"Adam's speech..." I said looking away.

"You deserve love Clara... People love you. You may both notice but yeah, they do. For Adam love is a mystery... For Nick love's name is Anna. For me love is a beauty. For you love is just being carefree and enjoying," he said.

"You deserve someone better than me," I said looking at his green eyes. They were so green. Really green.

"You are partly correct... I do not deserve you... You don't see who you are Clara. A fun spirit who does not care a fuck the world gives," he said putting his hands on my cheek as I looked up.

"You are mysterious, Woods," I said looking up at him.

"I am a mysterious woods. A meadow that nobody usually wants to see," he said.

"I want to," I said.

He smiled while taking my hand in his.

"Come on the dance floor. I will teach you," he said as I joined him walking to the DJ.

"Please play 'Paris' by The Chainsmokers after the announcement," Ethan said. The DJ was female as she smiled bowing slightly.

"Since we are all up for confessing our feelings... We all are young. We have our lives. Some work while others are in college or school. For a moment everyone present in this room had some tension in his or her life. Carefree is a word hard to achieve. So for this night and this young blood . Forget all the bad blood or any sort of enmity and be carefree... What's in the past stays in the past but what we do now is the past for tomorrow and we don't want to mess that up. Folks, have fun. ," Ethan said walking around the stage.

We got off as the song started.

"Dance your worries away," Ethan said as we started dancing. The crowd started going wild. There were people who were not dancing and jumping. The word carefree was etched on their skins now.

"Don't be perfect... Just be you," Ethan said as the crowd started singing or humming or just shouting. I laughed. I laughed so hard.

Ethan spun me around. We didn't care who we were bumping into.

I found Nick. He smiled while Anna danced perfectly around him. She put her hand in his as he followed. The song went off the bass for some time as we slowed our movements
"Everybody!" Ethan shouted as the bass started and all of us started jumping on the beat. We didn't care what we were doing and just hooted.

Ethan hugged me at the end smiling as I laughed.

The next song was All We Know.

I sang with Ethan while he twirled me around. We went slowly for this dance as he put his hand on my back while he danced smiling.

"Enjoying?" Adam asked as he took me from Ethan's hand while starting our own cuckoo dance as the others laughed. I spotted Mikalya with her hand around Christina's shoulder with Neva on her other side. They were smiling.

"You are crazy," Adam said.

"CUZ this is all we know," I said. He laughed while we continued dancing weird. We didn't care.

Anna joined us too and so did Nick.

I guess they were cool now.

The next song was Black Magic by Little Mix as Christina and Neva started dancing on the stage joined by Anna and Mikalya.

Their dance looked beautiful. Nick and Adam were up there too. The crowd was dancing and laughing. All of them.

I put my hands in Vanessa's as we stated dancing with the footwork. She seemed no better than me at dance. Ethan and Emmet started hooting while jumping up and down.
Ethan had a charm that made everyone listen to him.

I joined on the stage as Christina got down sitting at the chair while massaging. Vanessa joined me as i started imitating what Anna was doing. It was surely beautiful. By the end, we were all huddled together and jumping. I swear I had never seen Anna lose control.

Her hair were now on her face as she got down straightening them as Nick hugged her. Adam hugged Mikalya.

"Everybody... Make some noise," Ethan said getting up on the stage as the audience cheered.

"OK... This was actual fun. Anybody up for singing on the stage? Don't worry... You don't have to have the best to win the hearts of the rest," Ethan said winking.

"Those interested please join my darling Clarabelle Cole... All of you please grab a chair and calm yourself down as we start getting in volunteers..." Ethan said.

Ethan got off the stage.

"Why don't you sing a song for me?" Ethan asked.

"I guess I can," I said. Adrenalin was all up in me.

"OK then... We have you as one," Ethan said. Nick and Emmet joined us.

"Thank God he sorted it out," Emmet told Nick.

"Who sorted out what?" Adam joined them as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I turned a bit red. I started writing names.

I was going to perform first. Then there was going to be Adam and Mikalya and Neva in the trident. Nick. Emmet. There were going to be other people as well but our order was this way.

I got on stage as Nick joined me with a guitar.

"You sure you want to do this?" Nick asked.

"Do you think only Anna has the guts?" I asked winking. He smiled as I went by the mic and tapped it.

Taking a deep breath, I began.