85.

Mikalya:

Judgemental eyes and perfect posture. Must be an Annalise.

"So..." I said straightening up.

"Is this supposed to be a silent meeting?" I asked tapping my fingernails on the table.

"No... So this is to clear the air about what has happened these past few days?" Clara said.

"I don't wanna hear some garbage and stuff..." I said.

"Really cuz I am not in a mood of hearing some jibber jabber from her as well," Anna said.

"Say it out loud," I said.

She did a sly smile.

I picked up my fork and started twirling in the air.

"Let's not make a scene here," Adam said straightening up and putting his hand around my waist pulling me closer. Anna looked at his hand curled as I put one of mine on his chest pushing him a bit away.

"So... Annalise... You are doing English Majors with that nerd of yours... Where exactly?" I asked.

"It's an Ivy League school but you won't get an admission if you don't use your money since you don't have that good of grades," she said smiling as she drank her glass of red wine.

"A good attempt at making me angry... I just guess you are now embracing the bitchier part of you," I said.

She giggled.

"Also, how is Nick? Did he talk?" I asked looking at her. She sarcastically laughed and chugged down her glass.

"I am serious and concerned," I said as Adam put his hand on my knee.

I removed his hand and put it on the table.

"How I wish i could shove this knife down your throat!" Anna said.

"Of course your psychotic upbringing is coming up," I said putting the glass down and looking at her.

She gripped her knife as Clara put her hand on hers enclosing it.

"It musnt be your fault Clara... Your parents were inexperienced and raised a psychopath," I said pouring another glass.

"Mikalya... You are straying too far," Adam said looking at me.

"No... I am not... I am getting to know the Annalise without the mask," I said.

"That's it... I am out," Anna said getting up as she left the shop closing the door.

Clara ran after her. Adam looked at me then at the door.

"You aren't my dog on a leash... Do as you wish but remember if you walk out, I won't let you walk back in... It will shatter these many years of friendship," I said putting mu glass down.

"Mikalya... Anna is having a little too pride on her image... Please don't do this to her... We probably won't be meeting again," he said.

"Why though? Her mask is off now... Why do you care? Now you can see the scars and sore scabs of peeling skin because of wearing the perfect mask for a little too long.

Adam chugged down his glass.

"You know what Mikalya... It may be true that her mask is off but so is yours," he said as he pushed the chair back and left the door.

"Morons!" I said loudly as some of them turned their heads to look at me.

"What?" I asked as they resumed. I relaxed into the chair and played with the spoon. I drank another glass of champagne as Clara and Anna entered.

"My darlings are back!" I said sarcastically as Anna clenched her fists.

"Remember what I told you," Clara said as Anna sat down next to her.

"Since this is a night wherein secrets are unfurling... I would like to expose one more," I said as Adam came back in and sat down next to me. He smelled of cigarette and his posture was tense.

"Remember Model UN of the school how you had campaigned by forcing others to vote or you'll start a rumor... That's what you do... You are a manipulative bitch," Anna said calmly.

"Spicy that the mask is back on," I said.

"But if I am a manipulative bitch, so are you... Who always made the class do whatever she wanted to do!" I said.

"Mikalya its enough now!" Adam said getting up.

"I am done with both of you... Clara here is trying so hard to make you forget this shit and bond back up but all you want to do is bitch about. Specially you Mikalya... I am sick of this! Fuck!" Adam sais as he stomped off.

"Well so do you... Can't you stop going after two girls and pursue one? Huh?" I called behind him as Clara rushed after him leaving me and Anna at the table alone.

"So much for an Evening delight," I said chugging another glass down.

"All because of you," Anna said.

"Blame it all on me," I said taking my coat.

She looked at me.

"Don't worry I'll be paying for it all myself. My treat. Considering that you are so poor and you know!" I said.

"Are we gonna have a problem?" she asked.

I laughed.

"What do you think we are having now... Crack the code Annalise," I said wearing my coat as I called an Uber.

I looked around to spot anyone but saw no one. Clara and Adam had left as Anna sat alone.

I may seem wicked and a bitch to you but so well that's what everything is. Obsession is deadly they say but for me its a salvation. For me it's him that can take me away and leave me breathless. Hell, this obsession has grown too much.

I hate myself for doing this everytime. Falling for someone so hard and then wrecking everything for him. He is a drug and I need it like morphine. It's seemless. This obsession this love. All of it. It knows no boundaries. When I suppress myself, this obsession becomes endless and rises too much. I hate it. It makes me a psychopath. Makes me insult but Adam is something I want so bad and can't get.

It's a reality... He isnt mine...