15.

Annalise:

"Annie wake up," I heard Grandude waking me up.

"Hmm," I said rubbing my eyes as he thrust two invites into my hand.

"Take him with you," he said sitting down. I checked the invite. It was for THE CLUB. It was a dream for everyone to go there. Mostly dominated by the local celebrities or even the famous ones. Tonight, it was going to be Ariana Grande and Rita Ora.

I checked it twice and looked at him. He smiled amiably.

"I can't get his lame ass to go over there. Neither can I risk Ariana darling to have a crush on this hot bod," he said chuckling as I laughed.

"Annie... It's your life and life is to be lived. So get your lame arses out of these walls and explore," he said getting up and smiling. He patted my shoulder and left.

Grandude was the person I told everything. Right from the start. He always listened to me patiently and didn't judge me. His laugh and the shine of his eyes grew brighter when he saw me and believe me i would do anything to get it back up.

I barged into Nick's room. I knew he wouldn't mind it because he knew my habit. He was used to it.

"Wakie Wakie moon pie," I said sitting down next to him. He groaned and then sat up.

"Do you have the courtesy to knock?" he taunted kissing my cheek.

"No I have the audacity to barge," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Anyways... Grandude gave me this and I really wanna go," I said. I could be the true person I was with him.

"No.." he replied smiling.

"You wouldn't do that," I said. He smiled haughtily.

"Have you no compassion for my poor unfortunate soul?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Okay fine... Get dressed," he said. I smiled and threw the pillow at him. He ducked.

"Those boxing lessons really worked out," he said as I closed the doors behind me. I changed into a white dress that I don't remember when I had got it. It was an off shouldered flowy dress.

I combed my hair straight and walked out

"Could you be any more flattering?" Grandude said.

"Good genes run in my family," I said doing a hair flip as Nick came out.

"And there are the angelic genes of my family," he said. Nick stood next to me.

"It's like prom all over again!" Grandude said as he snapped a picture of both of us.

"Guess which frame is going to my bedroom," he said.

Nick laughed as he ushered me out.

I sat in the car.

THE CLUB was an all night A star party club. With its rustic theme and the bright neon lights, shone with the glimmer cast by an old school disco ball.

"I'll be back honey," he said as I nodded. He left.
I looked around the room. I sat down on the bar stool.

"A margarita please," a voice next to me said. I looked at the source of the raspy voice almost like a cat. It was Ariana Grande next to me.

"Ma'am..." I said smiling as she looked at me. Her mouth forced a weak smile.

I knew how hard it must be for her to smile for almost 24 hours. All because I had been there.

Not to seem hyper excited or a fan girly geek, I approached with the subtlest of talks.

"How did you stumble on our little town," I asked.

"My manager did," she smiled and this time it didn't look fake.

"Oh," I said. Just when I thought that's he didn't wanna talk to me, she asked me.

"Do you like singing?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Would you sing for me?" she asked.

"That'll be an honor," I said. Nick joined me back in and I updated him with the situation.

"All of you please," Ariana picked up the mic and checked it up. People looked at the stage.

"I would like to present you with my new acquaintances Nick Genovese and Annalise Cole," she said. The audience clapped.

That's when the fright hit me. I wasn't the one who's usually get stressed in such situations but I was scared. I had to stand up for what I was.

"Don't worry... We'll rock it old school," he said kissing my temple as he perched on the stool with the keyboard in front of him.

"Hey guys. Good evening. I am Annalise Cole and he is my boyfriend Nick Genovese... Tonight, we'll be performing a song requested by the queen of vocal chords Ariana Grande. We'll  be helped by Rita Ora in here and I hope you guys enjoy," I said.

We started singing a song that we sung when we were really young. We started with the lyrics of 'Share it with You'. It was our favorite song. We had an addiction to it. When the song ended, I opened my eyes to look directly into a familiar colour of dark brown behind the brown set if his hair. Adam Hansen was standing at the foot if the stage. His side was flanked by Mikalya. Mikalya.

I got off the stage and ignored all the compliments to rush to the Women's restroom. I shut the door. I had to control myself. I had to convince myself.

"Everything all right?" Nick asked knocking.

"Yeah... Had to pee real bad," I said opening the tap and closing it. I rushed out as his concerned face gazed into the deep meaning of Annalise.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I had to pee," I said but he shook his head. We walked back out on the dance floor and I tried to be as incognito as possible because that what I had made my feelings to be and I didn't want to mess up everything I had. Everything better than that of ever before. Everything I had with Nick Genovese