IX.

Clara:

I woke up to find myself on the bed lying alone.

I looked around to find Emmet perched on his laptop.

"Honey..." I said husky.

"Clee, you up," he said coming closer and kissing my nose. I got out from the bed and went into the shower.

After brushing, a knock come onto the bathroom door.

I opened the gate as Emmet steeped in,

"Thought of giving you a company," he said as I turned on the shower.

"Perve," I said. He got in and we stood under the thrumming of the water onto us. I enveloped my hand around his neck. He cupped my head as he hugged me, his hands now round my body covering me as his body was against me. It was skin to skin. It was surreal. I smiled as I turned the water down.

I stepped out still wet. I changed into my tracksuit and wore my hoodie. Emmet changed into a casual tee and a pair of shorts. I gave one last look to my laptop and check the materials I had ordered. Satisfied by myself, I closed my bag with my laptop and rushed down to the car.

"Is Fred going to drive?" I asked chucking the gun into the car below my seat. I was better at aiming than Emmet was. Maybe because I wanted to kill quite a bunch of people and maybe Emmet was in for humanity.

Clara Cole-Peterson...

"No... I am," he said as he got in and revved the engine.

I turned on the radio to 'Señorita' by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello.

"Oo... I love it when you call me Señorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but everything is Ooh la la, it's true lalala," I sang. Emmet continued with the male part, "Land In Miami. The air was hot..."

We had our honeymoon in Miami, as per Henry and Kay's urging. Anna and Adam had tagged along.

"It's hot in here," I said, removing the layer of clothing, stripping into my bikini.

Emmet nodded. I sat down on the private beach.

"I miss the hustle and bustle though," I said.

"I know honey but," Emmet said kissing me.

We hadn't had sex until that night.

I sat down in my bikini as he came in stripped, his abs flaming me. He came closer a d laid his hand onto my cheek.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

"You know I don't back out." I said kissing him. He worked his hands onto my chest. He looked at me before starting his carnal torture. My carnal pleasure.

I woke up in his hands still naked.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I am a bit sore," I said. He looked at me as my cheeks became red.

"Guess I'll get these laundered," Emmet said removing the bloodied bedsheet. The only proof of my lost virginity.

From that moment, he started cherishing me for more than ever. A hand always round me. Never letting me fall.

"Clara... It's your line,"Emmet said as a smile crept up my cheeks.

"This song reminds us of us. We were to be friends.. Now we are more than it," he said.

"That's what we are Clara. Invincible and uncontrollable," he said.

The car was moving swiftly across the road.

I looked at him as his muscles turned as he made movements. I fell asleep in the car, enveloped round his scent, calming and soothing.

I woke up after a decent amount of time.

"Where are we?" I asked as Emmet handed out a soda to me.

"We are almost there. An hour or half," he said.

"You wanna switch seats?" I asked.

"No I am quite comfortable," he said.

"I know you are not. Let me help," I said. He looked at me.

"Fine," he said.

"There is something you should know... Emmet... You can't lie," I said as he puffed his face up. I tousled his hair and sat down behind the steering. He was soon fast asleep snoring. His body coveted by only a white t - shirt.

His hair was messed up and his ring glinted in the sunlight. His tee stuck to his body and his mouth was slightly open. He hadn't slept much that night so I let him sleep as I watched him. A car honked pass us reminding me that I was in a car. I sighed at myself and smiled once again and drove the car. Soon enough, I covered the distance in half hour. I looked at Emmet. He was still sound asleep.

"Clara... I am not a squirrel that you are so interested in me," he said opening his eyes.

"Shh... Can't a woman ponder over her husband/high school sweetheart?" I asked. He smiled and opened the car door. I had brought Anna's spare key but I needed to give the couple time to make them presentable.

In short, Adam...

I got in the elevator and waited it to reach the desired floor. The house's exterior was designed geometrically and beautifully. The plague read 'Annalise and Her Husband Adam'.i she'd as Emmet broke into a chuckle.

Perfection as always!

I rang the doorbell waiting for Anna to answer.

Anna opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked.

"Came to drop by. I heard Mom and Dad were here," I said acting innocently, a skill I had obtained a long time ago.

"No they went to the country house," she said.

"Oh... Are you alright? Did you get a nice sleep?" I asked. She shook her head in a no. Not wanting to bother her more, I closed to door and let her return to sleep. I drove off to the country house. Another half hour journey.

Ginger, the housekeeper opened the door for us.

The house was just perfect. Very modern and comfy. Still it carried an elegance. It was like a fairy Godmother had waved her wand to create it. The exterior had grass no longer than 3cm.

Emmet was just as awestruck as I was. We followed Ginger into the room. Mom and Dad were still asleep so we crashed onto the bed holding each other and numbing to sleep.

How good it feels to be with him...