VII.

"Here is the basic themes and all," Mel said.

"I see," I said pondering over the papers. They wanted their wedding to be in maroon and gold.

"This is quite a funky theme." I said.

"Isnt it? And the wedding is taking place where it happened," she said.

"Oh! That'll be fantastic," I said.

"After all you are hosting for stars," Ethan bragged.

"Boasty Boasty, not enough toasty," I said. Mel started laughing.

"Not fun... And no work done," Ethan said thinking of a rhyme.

"Stop rhyming and whining and let the sun start shining," Mel concluded letting us laugh once again.

"Okay... Then... Let me know your dresses," I said. Mel nodded and prodded out with Ethan as his hand rested on her butt.

Player...

"Honey," a knock sounded. I turned back to see Mom standing in the hallway.

"Mom," I said running towards her colliding onto her and sending her out of the building.

Quite an exaggeration!

"Clara... Look at you," Mom said kissing my cheeks.

Dad joined us and gave me a really tight squeeze.

"Careful dear... She hasn't been eating much," Mom said as Dad kissed my head.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"Of course Anna did... She is really worried," Dad said cupping my chin.

"I am eating well," I said sitting down as Mom and Dad sat down on the chairs.

"So how may I help you lady and gentleman," I said.

"Sweetie... Anna's isn't watching," Dad said as we both laughed and Mom gave Dad a glare.

"You seemed preoccupied," Mom asked.

"Yeah... Ethan's marrying Melissa this 19th," I said sorting out the files.

"Oh then... Maybe we should without wasting time start on our work," Dad said.

"Say...I am piqued with interest," I said.

"My daughter wants to have a baby shower for the day after tomorrow... And I was thinking if you would come... Since you are her sister," Mom said.

"Moi pleasure," I said.
Dad laughed and Mom smiled.

"Guess we'll be taking our leave," Dad said. Mom got up and gave me a hug.

"The house feels so empty without you girls tantrums," Dad said.

"Bye hon... Meet you there," Mom said leaving away.

"That'll be great... Since you'll meet Beer and Tequila and your daughter Wine down there," I said.

Dad laughed and Mom smiled. They loved Adam even though he was peculiar.

As soon as Mom left, I took out my phone.

"Aella... Can you clear my schedule for tomorrow and day after tomorrow?" I asked her.

"The whole days?" she asked.

"Yeah... You will cover in for me," I said.

"Okay Ma'am.. The deed is done," she said. Soon enough, it was noon as I waited for Emmet to arrive.

"Hi honey," he said bringing in food. We sat down and munched on it.

I told him about this function and Mom and Dad.