82.

Clara:

"You aren't coming?" Ethan asked me.

"No... I am not in a basketball-y kinda mood right now. You have fun and let me know," I said getting up and walking to him. He pulled me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. I put my head on his collarbone as he stroked my hair.

"I know what's going on Clara... But I think that the best way to forget it is to just live away from it... I think that you should join me today," he said.

"I can't. Not in the mood," I said getting off him as he closed the door behind him. I looked out of the window and sat down with my head between my knees.

"Fuck... I hate it," I said looking out of the window as someone on the door knocked.

"'tis open," I said as the doorknob turned and Anna walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanna talk," she said folding her hands.

Someone tapped the door again.

"Who is it?" I asked as Adam entered the door pausing.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"I wanna talk," he said.

"Let me answer you both... Am I in the mood? No. Do I wanna hear? No. Do I wanna hear your defense? Umm... No!" I said.

"Anyways... I wanted to say that I have tried to leave you alone but I can't," Adam said.

"Don't leave me alone but don't kiss my sister while breaking the heart of someone who was dear to me," I said getting up.

"Look Clara. I know that I fucked up. Messed up really bad. But I just want to get over with it," Anna said.

"She didn't fuck up... I did," Adam said.

"Uh huh... I don't want to hear it... Let it be. Just go away and don't talk to me... Both of you," I said getting up and fetching my coat. I went up to the terrace and looked down at the ground.

I called Nick.

"Clara... You alright?" Nick asked.

"Hey... I just wanna check in to see if you are alright... Are you?" I asked.

"I am holding up. I am sorry but I won't be getting back in with Annalise. Its over," he said.

"That doesn't mean, that you'll stop talking to me, does it?" I asked.

"No. But I would appreciate it if you stop calling me," he said.

"I just meant to check in to you..." I said biting my lip.

"Clara please... Dont make this hard for me... This is hard already. I am trying. Stop calling me or contacting me. Disappear like before. Please Clara... Please!"He said.

"I... I... Nick... Just... Um... I... Wanted... I'll hang up," i said as tears started streaming down.

"Hmm," he said. I put the phone down as I wiped my tears.

Emmet walked over to me.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Do I look like?" I asked.

"Tell me," he said putting his arm around my shoulder hugging me.

"Nick is angry and I am afraid that I have no one now!" I said.

"Clara... Give Nick some time. Give yourself some time. Everything will be back," he said as I hugged him. He put his chin over my head as he drew circles on my back.

"Emmet," I said.

"Hmm," he replied.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you go?" I asked.

"Because I just don't want you sad right now," he said handing me his hanky.

"You'll probably leave and not contact me after a while," I said.

He chuckled.

"You think that I forget you... No... I just want you to move on but please take care of yourself and if you ever need me, I'll be there," he said.

"How can you handle all of this?" I asked him.

"I have people who support me... They make mistakes but I don't get angry from them," he said.

"So you are here to make me feel guilty about making Adam and Anna feel guilty?" I asked folding my hands.

"You misinterpreted me," he said.

"Oh well! You can leave now!" I said.

"Clara," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"The door is that way," I said walking back as his hand dropped to his side.

He walked to the door.

"Emmet... Thank You though," I said.

"All for a person I care about," he said waving as he got down.

He was right. Anna has helped me in my fuck ups and if she does it, I should be there. Not sulk and insult her. I closed my eyes wiping my tears and getting downstairs to my room. Adam and Anna sat where they were and turned to look at me.

"Adam... I wanna talk to you first," I said as he walked out with me. I took him to the room that was booked under the name of Nick.

"I really really...." He starred speaking as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Before anything, it's alright." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I just talked to a sensible person and I think it's alright and it's my duty to forgive you," I said.

"Clara... I just want to clear it out... I won't ever be contacting you again," he said.

"No... Dont do that... How would I live without your weird ass jokes?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"God! Tense doesn't suit my style," he said sitting on the sofa.

"You may leave but send Anna in," I said.

Anna came in after a few moments.

"Before you say anything, Annalise you have always been with me everytime I did wrong or did right. I did wrong of making you feel guilty... You are here everytime for me and when you needed me the most, I was absent... I hope you can forgive me," I said.

"Clara... I am glad that you forgave me," she said hugging me.

"Also, it's my duty to be there and take care of you... After all, you are my sunshine and I am not a fan of eclipses," she said.

"And yet you flaunt your English Majors in normal talk... What would I do without you!" I said as we broke the hug.

"There is one thing though... I need you ready this evening," I said.

"What's on that mind of yours?" she asked.

"Something we should have done long ago," I said as I looked at her.

"Whatever it is, I am in... You don't know how lonely I felt without my Claire there," she said.

"I missed you too," I said.

"Also, the next time you are angry from me, please don't do your eyeliner yourself... Its crooked and uneven" she said.

I dunno whether to laugh or to get furious...