70.

Nick:

"How much do you think you know Annalise?" she asked.

"I trust her. I love her. I know everything about Annalise but I haven't seen her being so strange lately," I said.

"It'll change everything," she said.

"To speak, I don't trust you," I said.

"You may be too quick to judge," she said.

"I just want to hear it... Stop playing your games," I said.

"You are just a pawn in Anna's chess," she said.

I closed my eyes and opened them.

"You remember the night when Anna had come over back in the room crying," she said.

"Yes I do," I said holding the railing tightly as my knuckles went white.

"I was with Christina... Did you know what had happened that night?" she asked.

"Anna didn't tell me much," I said.

"Of course miss perfect would keep that a secret," she smiled slyly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Adam had kissed Annalise..." she said. I felt a dagger pierce my skin all the way to my heart.

"I don't trust you," I said.

"Great... You should not," she replied. She handed me her phone with a video of their chats.

"See," she said as the video started.

She took the phone back as it ended. I breathed heavily. I went down on my knees looking at the ground as tears welled up.

"Now you know." she said.

"Why do you still be with Adam even though you know he isn't clearly over?" I asked.

"You might love Annalise. Adam is my obsession... Has been forever," she said.

I closed my eyes looking at the ground before getting up and wiping my tears.

Now I knew...

Annalise:

"Have you seen Nick?" I asked Adam.

"No I haven't... Have you seen Mikalya?" he asked.

"Oh... The viper must be out poisoning someone," I said slyly.

"She isn't as bad as you say," he said.

"I know... She is worse... By the way, it was a great dance," I said. He smiled.

"If you see Mila, please tell her that I am looking for her," he said.

I sure won't.

I nodded as he went away.

I walked out to the balcony where Nick stood with Mikalya.

"Hey..." I said coming back in as I put my hands around his neck.

He didn't move. He looked at me with disgust. He pushed me away as I landed on the floor. Adam came over quickly pulling me up.

"What the hell!" Adam said holding me. I looked at Nick. His hands were clenched in fists. I had never seen him this angry.

"Anna... I hate you," he said.

"What happened? What did this viper tell you?" I  asked him putting my hand on his shoulder.

He flinched away.

"Mikalya... Lets give them some privacy," Adam said.

"Don't you go anywhere," Nick said striding over to Adam pushing him against the wall.

"You are a bastard! You fucking pig! You ruined my life! Do you hear it! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Nick said pushing him further.

"Get the hell off me," Adam said pushing Nick.

"Nick... Calm down," I said.

"Don't you tell me!" He said pushing me against the wall as he caged me in.

"I gave you all of me! ALL OF ME! You did what you shouldn't have! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE IT!" He said as tears fell down his eyes. He punched the wall as his fingers began to bleed.

"Mikalya.. What did you tell him?" Adam asked.

My eyes started welling as I fell down on the floor with my back against the wall.

"She opened my eyes to the truth! You both are fucking bastards! You are selfish!" He said.

"Mikalya... I asked you," Adam said reagaining composure.

"She told me about the kiss," Nick said.

"How could you keep that a secret from me?!" Nick asked with some tenderness in his voice. I looked at him as tears came falling down.

"I... I..." I stammered.

"I don't want to see you," Nick said getting up and running away.

"Nick... Wait," I said holding him as he moved his hands slapping me hard. I shook from the impact as he looked at me.

"You betrayed me! YOU BETRAYED ME!" He said.

"Hey...." Adam rushed over trying to protect me.

"You have the audacity to come here... If it weren't both of you, it would have been better," he said rushing out as Adam followed him.

Mikalya stood in the corner her hands folded.

"See Annalise... Look at what you have become... The mask is off..." she said walking towards me.

I couldn't speak anything. My throat constricted at the thought.

"I know a lot Annalise... Never tickle a sleeping dragon," she said patting me on my shoulder and leaving. I looked outside. It was snowing. I walked out and kept walking.

I could never be myself back agian.

Adam:

"Stop following me!" Nick said.

"You are in anger... We can solve his once we sit down and talk... I can explain it to you," I said.

"You will explain me what! The fact that I can't kiss her the way you can! You are a pig Adam!" He said.

"I get it that you are really disturbed but it wasn't Ann's fault! It was mine. I had advanced!" I said.

"But she didn't resist. She responded... That's what she did wrong," he said running.

"Nick!" I said running after him. He wasnt faster than me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

There was no answer. I stopped. Sighing, I sat down on the bench. Anna walked over to me, shivering.

"It's damn cold... Here... Take my jacket," I said handing it to her. I wiped her tears.

"Stop it Adam... Its over," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Thanks for fucking up my life! You messed everything I had! Nick has no one with him... Thanks Adam... Thanks a lot," she said removing my jacket and handing to me as she disappeared.

Fuck!