Exposed ?

You had come over at Sam's place just to hang out , when all of sudden Sam decided to film a video.

The boys decided that they'd do a second part of the exposing series , this time being Colby's turn. Sam sat on the couch next to Colby and grinned evilly while hitting the 'record' button.

"So Colby , the fans want to know , do you have any recent crushes and if so , who's the lucky girl?" Sam asked , Colby turning red instantly.

You saw Colby giving you sneaky looks but didn't figure out what was going on as you weren't paying attention to them filming , you were busy talking to Kat.

"Yes I might be having a crush now." Colby said smiling making Sam snap his head towards Colby with his mouth wide open. "Okay so who's the lucky girl now?" Sam asked.

It broke your heart hearing that Colby fell for another girl when he's been your crush for almost a year. You brushed off the feeling knowing it was never possible for him to love a girl like you.

"Hello ? Y/n ? Earth to y/n ?" Kat said making you come back into reality. "Are you alright ? You look kinda sad.." she went off. "Yep , I'm alright." I said , assuring her when everything was falling in your world.

"Welll , I'm planning on asking this girl out and I definitely don't want it to be through this video." Colby said while Sam nodded , understanding him.

They answered a few more questions before shutting their camera down while they still stayed at the couch and chatted for a bit.
"So Colby..do we know this girl who you have a crush on?" Kat asked him , my heart kept sinking at the thought of him with another girl.

"Yeah , you guys actually do. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Her y/e/c hypnotises me every time I look into them. Her pink lips looks so damn kissable but I have to control myself whenever I'm around her. I just hope she feels the same way" Colby said making my stomach turn.

You kept looking down at your legs , not having the strength to look at his face , that damn beautiful face that made your heart jump. Kat and Sam started giggling , You shot your head up only to notice that Colby has been staring at you the entire time with his cute little smile.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" You asked him making him chuckle. "You haven't understood anything yet have you ?" Colby asked. You shrugged not knowing what was so funny.

Sam and Kat said they were calling it a day and decided to leave which left you and Colby all alone in his apartment. We said our goodbyes to them and you plopped down on his couch , strolling through your Instagram feed. He sat down right next to you.

"What are you looking at Brock ?" You asked him. "You." He replied. You got of off your phone and turned around facing him.

He sighed while he grabbed your hand and said "it's you y/n. It's always been you. You were the girl I was talking about in our video. I didn't just want to blurt out my feelings for you through a video so here I am , confessing my love to you. I've always liked you from the moment I saw you but was too afraid to tell you how I feel. I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I'm also scared to lose you to someone else."

"You have no clue for how long I've had a crush on you too. I was so terrified , thinking that you had fallen for another girl , Colby". You said with tears running down your eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He said , you blushed saying "I'll always be yours."

Colby placed both of his hands on your cheeks and pulled you closer to him. He caressed your lips with his thumb , looking into your eyes and back to your lips. "Kiss me already." You blurted out , he smiled and said "anything for you" while kissing you deeply.

A/N : this made me so soft ! 😭