Makeup challenge.

Being Colby's girl always meant being in his videos and doing crazy stuff together , be it exploring or just in general. Colby did get a lot of crazy ideas and the fans always shipped you two together , they loved seeing you in his videos and even asked whether you had your own channel , which you sadly didn't.

Looking at Colby get on his weekly grind of putting forth a video made a spark ignite in you , maybe it wasn't a bad idea to start your own channel ?

You decided to give it a try and settled on filming your first video for your very own channel.

Y/n's POV

I sat upright in Colby's bed , thinking of a creative idea to film when Colby walked into the room , making his way towards the bed as he laid there , his head on my lap. "You look even more beautiful with no makeup on." He said pinching my cheeks gently. I rolled my eyes at him and groaned in pain as I had to apply my makeup before I could film. I smirked as I thought of an idea , "hey babe ? Would you film with me ?" I asked Colby innocently. "Sure , anything for you." He said , sitting up straight and getting up to get his equipment.

I gathered all of my makeup supplies and placed them in the front desk , waiting for him to enter back into the room. Colby stopped mid-way as he looked at me confused and horrified , "What's all that for baby girl ?" I laughed as I waved my hand in front of him , asking him to join me.

"I need you to do my makeup today , that's all I could think of." I pouted and he took the opportunity to kiss me. "It's alright , I'll help." He giggled. I set up the camera right before me before pressing the rec button , the red light beaming through.

"Hey guysss , y/n here and I'm accompanied by my lovely boyfriend Colby today." I said placing my hand on his cheek as he hugged me tight enough with a dorky smile on his face. "Since you guys requested me to start my own channel , here I am , being a basic bitch." I continued , Colby wheezed at my sarcasm. "Soooo , for today's video , my lovely boyfriend will be trying to do my daily makeup routine !" I yelled in excitement , clapping my hands together. Colby nodded in agreement as I started the processes involved in the video.

I handed over everything to Colby as he started up with the foundation , rubbing it smoothly over my face including my lips , I laughed at his clumsiness as he struggled with the containers in his hands. He took over the concealer , almost poking me in the eyes while trying to draw little triangles under my eyes and blended in the product with his fingertips.

He then grabbed the powder and dusted it all over my face , leaving it covered up in powder. I wasn't allowed to look at the results till the end of the video which left me impatient and nervous. He got hold of the bronzer pallet and searched hungrily for a brush , grabbing the wrong kind he smeared it all over my cheekbones , chin and forehead.

Colby then moved on with the highlight , hyping me up while applying it , "damnnn , look at that shine." He smirked , being proud of himself. I laughed at him and handed him the eyebrow pencil , he filled it in with precision , bitting his lip throughout it.

Colby then picked up my eyeliner as I shivered with nervousness , "babe you're gonna stick it in my eye." I said while holding his wrist , sustaining his movement. "No I won't , I promise. Just let me do it pleaseeee." He whined , I sighed and left his hand. He drew a long squiggly line over my eyelids , almost touch my forehead. "Babeee , that was too much." I said sadly , "you haven't even seen it yet ! I'm great at this , trust me." He said confidently.

I let him complete my look which consisted of a bright red lipstick along with the same coloured lipgloss for shine. He then took my setting spray and sprayed it all over my face , much more than what was required. I coughed my way through it as he laughed while holding onto his stomach. "All doneee." He squealed making me laugh this time.

I looked at myself in the mirror placed on my dressed and screamed out , "OH MY LORD ! WHAT IS THIS COLBY ?" I questioned him , still looking at the horrifying job he did on me. "Pretty right ? I know. You should do this everyday." He teased me while I laughed loudly at his comment. "Heyy this isn't fair , you're pretty like this too. When are you ever ugly ?" He hugged me tightly , placing kisses over my cheek as I blushed profusely.

"I love you no matter beautiful." Colby said forcing me to look at him , he kissed me gently as I pulled away quickly , being too shy to kiss in front of the camera. He chuckled and looked back at the camera , "so that's that guys. As you can see Colby did such a great job , maybe you should be a makeup artist babe." I said jokingly , "nah , I don't want to be a competition to James Charles." He joked back , making me laugh again. He's such a dork , my dork.