Late Night Hikes. ⚠️

I tossed and turned in bed , unable to fall asleep. It was finally the day I went back to my apartment after spending days with Colby in his. The bed felt empty and cold , I missed him so much. Surprisingly , my phone buzzed at the right minute.

Colby : I can't seem to fall asleep. I miss you so much right now :(

My heart dropped at his text , feeling guilty for making him undergo through this. I could possibly do anything to look at his wholesome face.

Y/n : Neither can I. Ugh , I feel awful baby.

I sat upright , the sleep completely being drained away from my eyes. All that mattered was Colby right now. My face instantly lit up as Colby suggested having a date night. Since the both of us were too tired to even look good for each other , we planned on going for a hike at the Hollywood hill.

I covered my undressed body with a large jacket accompanied by my sports bra along with some black tight leggings that lifted up my butt perfectly. After checking myself out for a good second , I could finally say I was satisfied with the way I looked.

A loud honk caught my attention , signalling Colby was waiting for me downstairs. I briskly picked up my phone along with a hydro-flask before heading out my apartment. "Hey there gorgeous." Colby greeted me as I took a seat in his car. "Hey baby." I replied back , placing a soft yet tender peck upon his lips.

"Gosh , I missed the feeling of your lips on mine." Colby said , taking in the moment as his eyes closed shut. A quick giggle left my lips as I watched him being over dramatic since it had only been a couple of hours. "Shall we ?" Colby asked politely , I nodded in reply as the car's engine roared up.

He swiftly drove towards the Hollywood sigh , parking at the bottom of the hill. The destination being at a clear view , considering where we started our hike. I held onto his hand whenever I stumbled upon an even terrain , to which he returned the favour sweetly.

Our little hike was half way almost done until I felt tired , my legs almost felt as though they were giving up on me. "Colby.." I gasped out , my throat immediately drying up. He hummed in response , looking at me over his shoulders. "Ughhh , I can't walk anymore." I whined , hoping he'd get my excuse.

"Just a mile more baby." He said , proceeding to take off his Take Chances hoodie and tying it up quickly around his waist. I looked at him agape , his body beautifully gleamed under the moonlight as his sweat sparkled under the moon lit glow. His little fringe stuck to his sweat-dripping forehead , his sapphire eyes glistening as he looked at me with hope.

I rested my hands on my hips , supporting my leaning body. A nod was sent to Colby within an instant , "I can't. You can complete the hike if you want , I'll stay down here and wait for you." I suggested. This only resulted in an anxious Colby marching over to me whilst swiftly swooping me off my feet before placing me over his shoulders. His bare muscles came in contact with my soaking skin , gliding me over with ease.

Upon reaching our destination , Colby leaned me over softly until my feet touched the hard ground. I was stunned by the beautiful view in front me , a little picnic blanket was placed on the ground accompanied by a picnic basket which contained all the heavenly goodness. The beautifully lit , afar street lights along with the crescent moon were our only source of light.

"I had planned this for a while." Colby said , breaking the silence in the air.

"No wonder it took you so long." I whispered , still starstrucked by the amazing view that surrounded us.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said , taking a step closer to me. His warm hands wrapped around my waist , taking in the amazing view too.

He moved forward before holding my hand in his , leading my way towards the little picnic spot that was sprawled out for us. I sat cross legged watching him pull out a comfy looking blanket before signalling me to get close to him , wrapping the soft felt blanket over the both us.