Never enough. ⚠️

A/N : well , a week long before was more than enough to find my true potential. I honestly missed my family way too much , so...I'm backkkkk !!
But , I may not be consistent through my posting schedule so you guys will have to bear with me on it. Anyways , enjoy my loveliesss ❤️
And yes , I would love to hear your opinions on whether or not my writing has change , even the slightest bit ? Pardon me for the long note , but here you go...

Colby's POV

My senses were hightened , my eyes scanned through the apartment in search of my girlfriend. The eerie silence managed to shake me to my core , awful thoughts overtook my mind as my heart began banging against my chest.

"Y/n ? Babe , are you home ?" My throat instantly went dry once I failed in getting a reply back. Little beads of sweat trickled down my forehead. What if she left ?
My hand rolled over the doorknob that separated me from my bedroom , gulping down my breath as I secretly begged for her to be there.

The loud thumps caused by my heart died down once I witnessed my girlfriend fallen asleep on my bed , her top completely nude whilst the soft , satin blanket covered her lower half that hide my addiction with her panties.

Her back heaved up and down as she laid flats against her stomach , her hands were placed below her head that was cocked to the side while her right leg was lifted up , her left stretched down.

I felt my body go weak before her , my goddess. She was beautiful even with her ruffled , frizzy hair with drool seeping down her lips and onto the pillowcase. The bags under her eyes confirmed her lack of sleep for the past few months while I was away.

The next few minutes were a spur as I ended up naked , my attire was scattered around the floor , pooled over at one corner of the enlarged room. The bed with her belonging to the side of it made it ever so appealing , my body crawled forward , still being in a daze with her beauty. She was real and all mine.

My body sunk down onto the sheets , my eyes boring into her soul as I watched her huff and puff in her sleep. My finger tips danced over her curves , stinging perfectly once it came in contact with her cold skin. She needed warmth , internally.

I shifted to the side and hovered over her petite frame , my hands held down her hips as I managed to flip her onto her back. Her lips pouted ever so lightly whilst she stirred in her sleep. My finger tips hooked onto her panties , sliding them down her slim legs with ease before pushing her legs apart , her pussy now being at full view. My eyes grew dark with hunger and my lips trembled to get a taste of her.

I ran my fingers along my lips and dipped them into my mouth , wetting it sublimely before running it along her slit , dampening her parched pussy with enough stimulation. Her legs began trembling in an attempt to push away the foreign hand before jerking up in the air.

"What the hell !" She screeched , her breath was restless while she ran her fingers through her hair in anticipation and confusion. Her eyes narrowed down once they met mine , "Colby?"

"Hey , it's okay. It's just me." My hands caressed her thighs , soothing her down with subtle squeezes thrown in every now and then. "I decided to come home earlier , a surprise you know ?" I chuckled , watching her shake her head in disappointed.

"You scared the hell out of me Brock."

I bit down onto my lip , it was hard enough to control my eyes from wandering down to her exposed chest , luckily she caught onto the sign while peeping down at her own chest. "Like what you see ?" She asked.

I felt my eyes turn dark once again , the missing lust returning back to my roots as I crawled over her once again , this time , attacking her with my lips.