High on Love.

Y/N's POV

My legs dangled in soft air as I took a seat on one of the chairs up against the bar. My eyes scanned the entire place down , unable to find a single familiar soul.

"And what can I get for you ?" The bartender spoke while flashing a smile towards me.
I wasn't a hard alcoholic and so passed on the offer , my eyes landing on the dance floor as I commenced my search once again.

"Y/n !" A voice called out , my eyes followed it until I was met with Mike and Aryia.
"What the heck you guys ! Where were you ?" I yelled out , taking in offence. Their eyes gleamed with fear , desperately in need of my help.

"What's wrong ?" I asked , slowly rising from my seat. They shared a look before dragging me upstairs.

"Colby has a girl in this room , again." Ayria blurted out. My eyes widened with horror as I quickly sprinted towards the room.

Without second guessing my decision , I busted open the door only to find the girl almost naked as her top was discarded against the floor , her body leaned over Colby's as she straddled him.

Pure anger gushed through my veins as I stomped into his room , pulling the girl out with her hair as Mike and Aryia showed her the way out.

"Colby !" I yelled out , seeing him lose control of himself as his back plopped upon the bed.
"Y/nnnn." He slurred out , his breath hitting my face , filling up my lungs with a trace of alcohol.

"Colby get up." I ordered him , my hands immediately rushing to his side to rescue him. His body fell limp into my hands , relaxing himself as his veins got intoxicated.

I wrapped his hand around my shoulders and began helping his body up , supporting most of his weight on my shoulders as his legs wobbled incredibly.

"I've got it from here. Tell the rest of the guys we're going home." I said while biding farewell to Mike and Aryia. They nodded their heads and helped me lift up Colby too , leading their way towards my car before plopping him down in the passenger seat.

"Heyyy , this isn't fairrrrr. I wanna drive." Colby spoke , his hands clutched onto the steering wheel as he mimicked moving it around.

"Colbs , stay on your side." I yelled at him , my eyes immediately softening up as he pouted at my words. "I'm sorry , let's get you home okay ?" I cheered him up before locking in his belt and driving our way back home.

"Hey y/nnn ?" He sang out , his eyes now focused on the roads accompanied by the fast moving cars , being completely amused by them. I hummed back in response , waiting for him to continue.

"Why didn't you let me get laid tonight ?" Colby whined , his arms now crossed against his chest while his brows scrunched up.

I rolled my eyes at his comment , "you need to stop fooling around with every girl you meet Colbs." I shrugged.

His eyes switched colours , turning into a light blue shade as though he finally sobered up , "no one wants to be my girlfriend y/n." His voice cracked in between as he tried his best to hide his sorrow. He wanted true love , he craved for it intensely.

"Maybe I could." I winked at him , partly being serious but partly joking. "You might get to stop joking around." I said. My heart raced at a million miles per second as I anxiously waited for his reply.

My fantasy got crushed into two once Colby let out a loud laugh , clutching his stomach with the uncontrollable pain mixed with pleasure.
"You ? Why would I date you ?" He asked , chuckling at the end of his sentence.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as I thanked him for being drunk that night. What was wrong with me ?

The entire car ride turned out to be silent as ever until I dropped Colby off to his apartment , gently placing him on his bed as I began taking off his shoes.

"Are you going to spend the night ?" Colby asked while smiling smugly. His hands rested behind his head , supporting it as he glued his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled the sheets over his body , quickly planning my escape as soon as possible.

Luckily , Colby passed out drunk after a few minutes , leaving the apartment completely silent as I made a break for it.

-

As soon as I made my way through the front doors of my apartment , tears gushed out of my eyes. Wasn't I good enough for him ?

There's a high chance he might be serious , considering he wasn't fully sober to hold back his words.

I remember crying myself to sleep that night , wholly being heartbroken by the boy I loved the most.

-

A loud thud woke me up from my sleep , my head already throbbing from the massive headache I was experiencing.

My hand quickly flew over my head , supporting the heavy weight of it as I made my way to the entrance.

The front door swung open and revealed a clumsy looking Colby. His hair ruffled up over his damp forehead , his eyes red-rimmed.
"What happ-" my words were cut off as Colby barged into the door whilst forcing his lips upon mine , taking me aback by shock. It somehow felt so right.

I softly melted into the kiss , pulling him deeper by his neck as I wanted more of him. His mint flavoured lip balm filled up my senses , being the reason for me to deepen the kiss. He tasted sweet with a faint hint of coolness , it almost burnt my chest. The intensity quickly combusting the both of us in each other's arms.

Colby finally pulled back , his forehead rested upon mine as we began panting. His thumb flew over my cheeks , rubbing them ever so smoothly. 

My mind raced back to my thoughts from last night , immediately feeling guilty of sharing a kiss. My hands pushed against his chest , separating the both of us.

"No , I can't do this." I mumbled out , my knees felt as though they we're going to give up and so I rapidly moved to the couch , plopping it down as my brain reminisced the passionate kiss we shared , my lips still tingling.

"Y/n please , just let me explain. I didn't mean to say those things last night." Colby said , his body quickly shifted before me , kneeling down on the carpeted flooring.

"I wasn't even in the right state of mind last night !" He cried out.

"How could you say something like that ?" I whispered back , still being amused by the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

"Y/n trust me , I got excited once you offered to be my girl. I couldn't contain my laughter because honestly , any guy would be lucky enough to have you in his life. Let alone me , the guy who hardly gets a girl." He said , chuckling at the end to lighten up the mood.
"So you.." I trailed off , feeling myself turn in a bright vermilion shade.

He bit his lip in nervousness , "I do , I truly do." His fingers found my chin as he lifted up my face , his thumb gently laid over my lips as he licked his own , wetting them perfectly before placing them on mine once again , moving his lips along with mine in sync as he managed to light up sparks into my soul.

A/N : I've honestly been really worried about Colby these past few days , recently he's deleted all of his posts on Instagram which definitely raises a question. I hope he's all good , he doesn't realise how much his happiness means to us :(