Study date.

I paced around my room with a book in my hand , revising all my portions again and again just to be sure. My heart was pumping like crazy , adrenaline rushing through my veins since tomorrow were my finals.

Colby had decided to leave me all , thinking he's presence would cause a disturbance to me. I've been home all alone from the breaking of the day , anxiously waiting for my papers to go well.

It was almost around 6pm when I heard a creak which made all of my senses heightened. I peeped around the corner of my room and noticed Colby placing a box of pizza into the fridge , making his way over to the counter while pouring himself a drink.

I sighed before throwing my hands back into my hair , the longer I tried spending my time with these darn books the quickest I kept forgetting stuff. A light knock caught my attention as Colby nudged the door slightly , "Hey beautiful , how's it going ?" He asked worriedly.

"Ugh i dont even know yet. I just keep forgetting stuff." I confessed , my fingers played with each other nervously. "Maybe you just need a break babe. Want me to run you a bath ?" He cooed , stepping closer until I felt his hot breath at the back of my neck. "Yeah , maybe that would be good." I whispered , almost at the edge of losing my stamina.

His hands rested upon my shoulders for a brief minute before pressing down gently , loosening the knots formed on them. My head rolled back as I untangled myself before him , practically falling into his chest as he continued with his tricks.

After a couple of minutes later , his warm hands left my body as I whimpered , "hm , more please." I begged , ever wanting to feel his touch. He chuckled , "I'll be right back."

My eyes travelled him , watching him exit the room before soft ripples of water were being heard from the bathroom. He quickly made his entrance back again , helping me up as he lead the way to the bathroom.

I stripped down before stepping into the lukewarm water , sighing as I felt my sore muscles getting relaxed. He lit up some aromatic candles and set them aside while stepping out the bathroom and dimming the lights down.

-

I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom , instantly shivering as my body came in contact with the air blowing through the vents. "Did you enjoy that ?" Colby asked while I made my way into the room. I nodded and buried my face into his chest , he held me close to him while his fingers drew pattern across my back.

A loud groan left my lips as I eyed my books that were sprawled across my bed. "Do you want me to help you ?" Colby asked politely. "What do you mean?" My eyebrows scrunched in confusion while my head tilted to the side. He smiled warmly before saying , "I could ask you questions and see how much you've learnt.." he suggested.

We stayed silent for a moment. Indeed , that wasn't a bad idea. "Okay , we could do that." I said excitedly , running towards the bed and picking up a random book out of the others.

"Hey , how about we make it interesting ?" Colby asked. I raised up my eyebrows while peering at him. "For every answer you get right , I give you a kiss. But if you don't , then no kisses." He smirked. I thought about it for a second before agreeing to his idea , sitting upright as my hands rested on my knees.

With every question asked , my attempt to answering them increased and I constantly kept getting kisses after kisses. After our session was done , Colby smiled widely at me. "You're ready babeee !" He yelled out in excitement. I jumped into his arms and left wet kisses all over his face. "Thank you so much Colbs. Ugh , I love you." I said , squeaking towards the end.

"I love you more beautiful. Now make me proud tomorrow." He said , his lips landing on my forehead. "I surely will." I replied back , already exhausted from our session. I pouted while hearing a loud rumble from my tummy , "let's get you something to eat." Colby giggled before throwing me above his shoulders.

He set me down on top of the counter and pulled out the frozen pizza. I wiggled my legs all over , waiting for the pizza. Colby placed the pizza into the microwave , watching it rotate while getting heated up. Within seconds , the microwave beeped while Colby tried his hardest to pull it out without burning himself. I laughed all along , watching him fling the pizza as the cheese dripped onto his hand.

Colby handed it to me as we shared our little dinner moment. He proceeded to feed me while I returned the gesture back , watching him pull on the string of cheese with his teeth. He then insisted on cleaning up the dishes as I crawled into bed , waiting for him to join me shortly.

As my back hit the bed , I instantly dozed off being way too tired. Colby tip toed his way into our room and creeped into bed , watching my mouth fallen apart as light snores escaped their way out. I stirred in my sleep as I felt a wet stain on my forehead followed by arms wrapped around me.

"I love you beautiful." Colby whispered , his head snuggled into my neck. I twisted and turned in my sleep , facing him while laying my head on his chest as I slept off with the sound of his heartbeat.