Midnight love. ⚠️

I woke up abruptly , my tummy grumbling in pain , demonstrating the sound of a dying whale. I sighed , rolling gently and looking at my sleepy boyfriend. Colby was never at his best mood once woken from his deep sleep and so I softly pushed his hand away , sliding down the bed and shivering a bit as my feet touched the cold ground.

I slipped on my fluffy slides and tip toed to the kitchen , searching through every cabinet to find some delicious goodness. To my luck , cheese pizzas along with some pepperoni ones were placed in the fridge , being leftovers from a pizza night that was held recently at his place.

I pulled out two slices , placing them in the microwave and sneakily pressing the button to make them rotate. The microwave dinged out loud , startling me as I mentally cursed myself. I pulled out the pizza slices and jumped on the counter , placing it in my mouth as the cheese stretched apart.

-

I quickly finished up , washing the plate and placing it back into its place. My head snapped back as Colby cleared his throat , "and what do you think you're doing ?" He chuckled as I looked at him innocently. "Well.. I was hungry." I said , my voice going on a higher octave towards the end.

His eyes wandered my body as he got closer to me , making me feel vulnerable. He got hold of my hips and lifted me up , placing me on the kitchen counter once again while getting in between my legs. "Since I'm already up.." He growled against my ear , rubbing my thighs gently while making his way closer to my heat.

I moved my neck to the side , giving him access to kiss me. His hot breath hit my neck as he gently glided his lips upon my neck , my eyes closing shut instantly. He finally gave in and kissed my neck , sticking his tongue out after sucking on my it. He renewed the faded purple stain on my sweet spot , wetting it shortly after to sooth the pain.

My hands caressed his shirtless body , feeling his toned abs as he lifted off his shirt over my body , leaving me only in my panties. He ran his hands against my sides while I shivered at his touch. "Lift up." He snarled as I lifted myself up while he proceeded to take off my panties.

Colby got down on his knees , sliding my panties off my ankles and parting my thighs side open. He kissed my right thigh , inching closer to my core but instantly switched thighs while I groaned in frustration.

I gripped onto his hair roughly , darting his head to my dripping core. He chuckled deeply and stuck out his tongue , running it up and down my pussy. I felt myself leaning back from the pleasure as he held onto my back , holding me in position.

Colby stuck his tongue in me as my back arched up in reflex , his tongue continuously flicked against my clit whistle his fingers plunged into me , pumping in and out at a steady pace. My fingers tangled into his hair once he curled up his fingers , perfectly hitting my g-spot.

"Ah Colby !" I yelled out , my legs almost shutting close but he held my hips into place. I trembled under his touch , my high approaching closer every second. The knot in my stomach grew tighter as my toes curled up , Colby took notice and pumped his fingers quicker while flicking his tongue at an inhuman speed.

"COLBY , DON'T S-STOP" I screamed out along with a chain of profanities , climaxing all over his fingers and his tongue. He held onto me tighter as my knees were giving up , my body almost feeling numb.

He stood upright as I looked at him in awe , his mouth drenched in my juices. He smirked , noticing me stare at him. "Wanna taste yourself ?" He asked out , his fingers rubbing against my lips. I held onto his wrist and positioned his fingers into my mouth , sucking it gently while maintaining eye contact throughout.

He groaned out in pain , his dick throbbing in his boxers. I tugged onto the waistband of his sweatpants , pulling them down along with his boxers as they pooled on the floor.

I wiggled my way down the counter but Colby locked me in place , "I want to fuck you." He growled , my legs immediately shook. He pushed me down gently as I rested myself on my elbows , watching his every move.

Colby pumped himself a few times , watching his precum ooze out and used it as lube , rubbing it all over his cock. He positioned himself at my entrance before looking at me in the eye , slightly pushing his tip in me and taking it back out quickly. I whimpered , wanting more than just his tip.

He sniggered , slamming into me as hard as possible. My hands found his back at an instant , using his body as my support. He grabbed my thigh , holding it up to hit the perfect spot. The knot at the pit of my stomach reappearing along with a different feel.

"C-Colby , I have to pee.." I cried out , although not wanting him to stop. "No you don't." He snapped back , increasing the speed his thrusts. "Colby please.." I begged , not wanting to embarrass myself. He licked his fingertips before placing them on clit , rubbing fast in a circular motion.

He groaned out feeling my walls clench around him. I yelled out his name , exploding all over his cock. He pulled back his dick , watching me squirt all over the counter. I gasped , not expecting this intense of an orgasm at all.

Colby quickly placed his dick into me again , slamming deeper. Within seconds he twitched , ejaculating inside me as he pulled back , watching my pussy overflow with his cum.

I fell back , being completely exhausted as my body was panting heavily. Colby picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist , placing my head on his chest while he walked back into our room. My vision soon became hazy , as I passed out into a deep sleep.

-

I stirred in my sleep , feeling the absence of Colby on the bed. I held myself up and saw Colby sitting down in front of his desk , editing his latest video. I called out to him to help me up , the soreness in between my thighs burning up. He sprinted towards me , telling me to rest for a while.

"What happened after we..?" I asked , blushing as the thoughts from last night flashed into my head. "You passed out after having an orgasm." He chuckled as I looked at him with utter shock. "Glad I could make you feel that way baby girl." He smirked , pecking my lips before going back to editing to his videos.