Stood up.

Excitement ran through your veins as you were getting dressed for your date tonight. It's been a couple of weeks since you've been talking to this guy in particular and decided to shoot your shot.

He's suppose to be taking you on a perfect date to a restaurant , not your preferred kind but you liked keeping an open mind. You poured yourself into a black skater dress , trying to keep your makeup to a minimal before heading out the door.

You drove yourself there and headed to the reservation desk , mentioning your name before following the lead of the attendant. Your eyes wanders across anxiously , most of the tables were filled.

Beside your table was a group of friends , drinking and having the time of their life. Your eyes caught the attention of another , sneaking in a smile before turning your face around the other way as you restlessly waited for your date to arrive.

To pass on the time , you fidgeted with the metal rings around your finger , tugging on them gently before gliding them back down. Once again , those darting blue eyes stared back at you but only this time maintaining a firm eye contact.

You took a deep breath , breaking the eye contact before quickly checking the watch placed on your wrist. It's almost been half an hour since you've been waiting for your date to show up , it wouldn't hurt if you could wait for a couple more minutes you thought.

The roars from your stomach were now becoming evident as you clutched it tightly. The pain slowly overpowered itself as a feeling of nausea hit you.

An hour immediately passed by while you were waiting , feeling awfully let down about being stood up on a date. Your eyes caught a glimpse of the blue eyed boy one last time before calling it a night.

You watched as the blue eyed boy quickly whispered something into his friends ear , making his friend cast a glance at you. Your head shot down nervously as you tried avoiding any awkward eye contact , as though the night wasn't awkward enough.

Colby's POV

Brennen decided to take our whole group out for a nice dinner along with his girlfriend. He decided to vlog the whole thing through as I sipped my beer.

"How about we place a bet?" Brennen asked , looking cheekily at all of us surrounded at the table. "What kind ?" Jake asked , sipping his alcohol while placing his arm behind his girlfriend.

"Okay so , whoever touches their phone first loses and will have to pay the whole bill ?" He suggested , laughing out loudly. A drunk Brennen was something to live for.

All of us agreed upon the bet , placing our phone on top of one another as we commended talking.

Since Brennen's girlfriend was around , he hardly payed attention to me which only resulted in me wandering my eyes across the entire place.

Just then a girl walked in wearing a black skater dress , her hair was let down as she walked past us , taking a seat directly next to us. She was eye catching , completely gorgeous.

My stare caught her attention as she flashed me a smile before looking the other way , restlessly playing with her fingers as she waited for her date.

I couldn't stop staring at her and she figured it out easily , since we kept having a little eye to eye action. I patted Brennen on the shoulder , demanding for his attention as I leaned in to whisper into his ear , "bro , don't look now but there's this beautiful girl sitting right next to us." I said as I watched him take a quick glance at her.

"She is beautiful." Brennen agreed , winking at me as he pushed me forward to speak to her. "What if she's waiting for her date to arrive ?" I asked nervously.

"She's been her for an hour already dude , just shoot your shot." Brennen encouraged me. I inhaled a deep breath before lifting my self off my seat , walking towards her to test my luck.

End of POV

You grabbed onto your clutch before attempting lift yourself up. "Hey.." someone called out , diverting your attention towards him. You looked up as your eyes met his again. He's beautiful.

"Hi ?" You weren't quite sure where this conversation was leading as he took a seat opposite of you. He stared at you , making you extremely insecure as you licked your lips apprehensively.

"I couldn't help but notice you.." he started off , sparkling a different kind of excitement in you.

You remained silent , asking him to continue. "You're honestly really beautiful and I don't really get the idea of you being lonely ?"He questioned , cracking a smile at the end. Argh , that smile.

"Actually..I.." you stuttered in front of his charm. "I actually got stood up." You took in the courage , blabbing it out rapidly.

"Seriously ?!" He asked you in surprise. A gentle nod was sent his way as you preferred to stay quite before the stranger.

"Oh I'm sorry , Colby." He said , extending his ring covered hand. "Y/n." You almost whispered , shaking his hand mercifully.

"So let me cut to the chase , how about I be your date for tonight ?" He asked , a smug smile painted across his lips.

You liked his confidence , most definitely willing to give him a try rather than getting stood up once again.

"Sure." You said as he clapped his hands in excitement , drawing attention to the two of you. You giggled at his gestures as he looked fixedly at you.

Your nervousness got the best you , stressing whether it was your makeup or something stuck onto your tooth although you hadn't had a meal since hours.

"What ?" You asked him as he shook his head , still looking at you with awe. "What is it Colby ?" You asked , kind of annoyed.

"You're just..gosh , you're beautiful." He complimented you , as he placed his hand upon yours while gracefully caressing your hand with his thumb. Your hand was lifted up in the air before coming in contact with his soft , plump lips.

He kissed on the back of your hand , looking at you deep in the eye as you blushed abundantly.

Never has a man ever treated you this way and soon you were casted under the spell his eyes foretold.

The rest of the group soon left the place , leaving the both of you alone. His friend secretly winked at him before disappearing in the crowded streets.

Throughout the night he continued amazing you while treating you right , making you completely oblivious of the fact that you were ever stood up on a date.