Tired.

Summary : Colby recently gets back from Kansas , finally getting the answers to all his questions as the reader awaits for him impatiently.

Warning : slight reference of making out.

Word count : 1040 words.

——————————————————————

Y/n's POV

Lately , things have been getting hard on Colby. He hasn't been sleeping the same for the past couple of weeks neither does he like talking about what's bothering him. His motto was to never share worry or pain , so I let him be. Maybe all he needed was some time alone to truly figure out things ? Exactly ! And that's what he planned on doing too.

Colby flew back to Kansas along Sam and Jake in search for their answers , somehow Jake decided to quit midway and chilled at home while the boys drove off to their city.

But nothing could compare to how horribly I missed him , unlimited FaceTimes and sleepless nights couldn't sum up the strong cravings I had for him to be near me.

Luckily the wait was almost over , since Colby said he would be returning back today and so I waited for him impatiently on the couch , wrapped up in a blanket. The butterflies made sure their presence was known as the fluttering effect hadn't stopped since I got the good news. He still managed to make me feel nervous , it's like we never moved past the honeymoon stage.

The rattling of the doorknob caught my attention as I sprung up , running on the couch as I hopped and landed on the floor , parkour style. I quickly eased out any stresses over my clothes and patted my hair down , trying to look presentable before swinging the door open.

My arms locked themselves behind his neck as I pulled him closer to me , engulfing him in a tight hug. "Colbyyyy !" I yelled out , he dropped his bags within an instant and held me close to him , his hands travelled down to my butt as he lifted me off my feet as my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Ughh ! I missed you so much babe." Colby yelped out , showering kisses around my neck before snuggling into it.

I felt tears fill up at the brim of my eyes as I pulled away from the hug and held his face in place , staring at all his features before crashing my lips onto his. The sweet honeydew flavour filled up my senses as we melted our way into the kiss.

Colby swiftly kicked the door close before pushing me against it. The kiss took a passionate route as our tongues massaged upon one another. I was left panting for air as I pulled away for a quick second which only resulted in Colby forcing his lips upon mine again.

"Babe. Umm. Stop." I said in between our make out session , slightly nudging his chest. Colby didn't bother listening to me as he moved his lips upon mine in a melodic manner. "Colby , let me breathe." I giggled out , gasping for air.

He stared at me impatiently , already wanting to resume the kiss again. Instead , he attacked my neck , tickling me with his slight stubble before pulling me into another tender hug.

"How was the trip baby ?" I asked him once we contained ourselves. "Tiring , but we finally did it babe." Colby said , smiling tiredly at me after setting me down. I ruffled up his curly hair , "want to join me for bath ?" I asked him while biting my lip gently.

"I'd love that , Beautiful." He quickly made his way into the room , discarding his baggages and pulling out his grey sweatpants.

I ran my hands along the warm water that filled the bathtub and threw in some bath salt along with a mandarin bath bomb. My clothes pooled around on the floor as I waited for Colby to join to me shortly.

Surprisingly , he came in with just a towel wrapped around his waist , perfectly showing his toned V-line accompanied with his soft solid abs.

I sat along the rim of the bathtub , watching him pull on the end of the towel as he revealed himself to me. My eyes wander around his body as my clenched my thighs together.

"Missed me much ?" He scoffed , I vigorously nodded my head as he let out a deep laugh. Ripples were caused upon the water once he set foot in it , slowly descending his way down whilst letting out a deep sigh of relief. I watched him melt his way through the lukewarm water , opening his eyes up as he signaled me to join him.

I dipped my toes in first , testing the water once again before submerging into it. My back peacefully rested against Colby's chest as his hands found their way to my hips , pulling me closer to him as I sat in between his legs.

He proceeded with drawing soft circular patterns across my shoulders , all the way down to my back. I shivered under his touch once he rubbed my sides. His hands flew into my hair , gently tugging behind any loose hairs that fell out of my sloppy bun.

My mouth was left open , gasping for air while his lips found my neck as he placed soothing , wet kisses along it. He held my hand in his , peppering kisses along my knuckles as we laid there , playing with each other's fingers. I shifted my position until my head rested beautiful upon chest , hearing the slight thumps caused by his heart beat.

Colby's head rolled back , resting upon the wall behind him. Soon enough , supple snores eased their way out his agape lips. My love for him gleamed through my eyes as I watched his chest heave up and down.

I relaxed myself too and eased down on him , my eyes fluttering shut as I dozed off into a deep sleep , finally being relieved of the feeling.

A/N : hey guys , awfully sorry if you found this boring. I'm honestly having a writer's block right now and would really love it if you guys could send in as much requests or suggestions for my next story.
Also , I have my very own tumblr account too !! Some new unseen stories will be published there , please check that out as well.
Love you guys ! ❤️