Back home. ⚠️

You were staying over at Colby's place , back in Kansas since you were accompanying him for an exploring trip. He's been out the whole day , finding out answers with Sam and Jake as he left you all alone at home.

You spent quality time with his parents but as dusk approached , you found yourself sitting near the window panel , searching for any traces of him returning back home. A bright light beamed at the drive way as the tires pressed upon the gravel , omitting sounds of pebbles coming in contact with the tires.

You quickly sprinted down the hall and ran out the door , greeting Colby with a tight hug. "Someone missed me." He chuckled , hugging me back. "I did. A lot." You said while pouting your lips , he giggled and leaned in to give you a peck. You took this as an opportunity and held him closer , deepening your kiss as you sneakily stuck out your tongue , in an attempt to lick his bottom lip.

He pulled away immediately and looked at you with utter shock , you batted you eyes while looking at him innocently. He took the idea of you missing him in a certain , his lips forming into a devilish smirk.

Your moment was soon interrupted as Sam cleared his throat, his eyes focused on the ground. "I'm gonna take off now.." he said awkwardly , his pupils still fixed to the ground. He turned right away and ran towards his house , without an attempt of looking back.

You guys laughed it off and ran into the house , Colby's mom greeted him as she saw him making his way in , "How was your trip ?" His mom asked , he replied back to her numerous questions asked thereon as you gripped his hand tighter , showing him your anticipation.
"Um mom , I think I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight." Colby greeted his mom and ran upstairs , dragging you along too.

You pushed him against the door , not being the submissive this time. Your hands travelled back , locking the door before exploring his body. You pressed your lips on his , sparking the fire amongst y'all. "I had no idea you missed me so much." He smiled cheekily , his hands holding onto your waist.

His neck was now filled with love bites , a groan escaping his lips each time your marked him yours. You trailed your hands down to his member , rubbing him through his pants as his head rolled back hitting the door behind him. "You're such a tease." He growled. You tugged on his shirt , pulling it above his arms and tossing it somewhere on the floor. You proceeded kissing down his chest , feeling his abs with your tongue as you left wet spots over it.

He looked down on you , keeping an eye on your motions , his eyes growing dark with lust as the tension grew between your sweating bodies. You left a strip of wetness on his defined V-line , a loud moan left its trail out of his mouth. "Shush Colby , your parents just downstairs." You giggled watching him face palm himself and run his hands into his messy hair.

You got down on your knees , unbuttoning his pants and slid them down his legs along with his boxers , his member sprung up hitting his well built abs. You took your time discarding his pants away as he brought his hand down , massaging his hard dick. He gasped and looked at you as you snapped his hand back , "don't touch what's not yours." You ordered while grabbing his swollen member , pumping it teasingly slow.

Colby rolled his eyes at you , his jaw clenched up in frustration. You kitten licked his tip , looking over at him panting impatiently. "Babe please , just suck me already." He whisper-yelled. You chuckled and took all of him in your mouth , jerking your head forward and backward as he groaned at the pleasurable sensation.

You decided to tease him a bit more as you dropped down your speed awfully low. His eyebrows scrunched together with anger , he grabbed your head and thrusted into your mouth powerfully. His dick hit the back of your throat whistle you struggled a bit , "uh uh , keep it there." He said shaking his head , continuing to mouth fuck you. Tears spilled out your eyes as he was practically choking you with his dick , he loosened his grip on your hair but held your head in place.

His lip tugged in between his lips while his head rolled back , his thrusts getting sloppier. You immediately popped him out of your mouth , wiping off the salvia from your lips as you got to his eye level and pushed his body to the bed.

You stood at the edge of the bed , stripping off your clothes and throwing them on the floor as he rested on his elbows and leaned back , eyeing your body up and down being proud that it belonged to him. You swayed your hips while walking towards to him , crawling up on the bed and straddled him.

You started grinding your wet pussy on his long shaft , coating it with your wetness. His hands grabbed your ass , matching your movements. You pulled up and positioned him against your , now throbbing , core while you slid down his cock. The both of you moaning out as he filled you up.

You lifted yourself up slowly and lowered down , maintaining the rhythmic movements. You hand rested on his chest as you bounced up and down quickly , your moans growing louder as he hushed you , reminding you that you guys weren't alone. You leaned down and kissed his lips as you let a few moans slip into his mouth.

He flipped you over as you grew tired , thrusting into you. His hand flew over your mouth , covering it as he quietened you. A burning sensation ignited at the pit of your stomach , your high approaching nearer with every thrust. You pulled down Colby by his back , hugging his body closer to yours as a wave of pleasure washed over you.

He grunted softly as you clenched tightly around him , his cum shot up in you as you tried your hardest not to scream. He rode out your high before the both of you laid down , panting miserably for air.

Colby rolled off you and held your closer to his chest , you tiredly lifted your head up and kissed him lovingly. He caressed your hair , pushing back all the lose strands and kissed your forehead.

"You do realise I'll have to wear your makeup tomorrow morning." He chuckled as you looked at him confused , your eyes being tired as ever. "What do you mean ?" You asked him as he lifted his head up , exposing his neck that was peppered with indefinite hickeys. You bit your lip , holding back a fit of giggles.

"Maybe I should stay out more often. You know , make you miss me even more." He whispered seductively as I giggled at his silly idea. "I hope we weren't too loud though.." you trailed off , the look of embarrassment fixed on your faces. "Eh , it'll be alright. I have my needs." He chuckled making you laugh and  kissed you again.