Pool party. ⚠️

I rolled over and stared at a sleeping Colby , his chest rising up and down with even intervals of breaths. His mouth slightly parted apart , soft snores escaped his lips as I leaned in to give him a quick peck.

He huffed in his sleep and turned over , his back now facing me. I giggled and got out of bed , pulling on Colby's pants that laid down on the floor along with his shirt since I was almost naked waist below.

I pulled my hair up in ponytail and stepped into the bathroom , cleaning myself up as I blasted music through the speaker that was placed on the counter. My hips swayed from side to side , matching the rhythm of the music being played. Unaware of my surrounding , i sang the lyrics out aloud using my toothbrush as a mic.

I immediately stopped , seeing Colby leaning against the doorframe with half a smirk on his face and aftersex hair. "When did you get up ?" I got closer to him , pecking his lips as a 'good morning'. He held my hips , starting off something more than a peck. "I sensed your presence was missing on the bed." He said after pulling me , leaving me out of breath. His kisses always had an effect on me which were known for sending a rush through my veins.

"We're having a pool party today , remember ?" He asked , hugging me from the back as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Oh yeah , I forgot about that." I said , wondering what was I suppose to wear and then it clicked to me , my brand new bathing suit.

-

Colby and I sat in the car , driving over to the nearest target and getting supplies for the pool party which consisted of tons of sodas along with some snacks and pool related stuff.

I loaded everything back in the truck and sat down , fastening the belt as Colby drove off. His hands travelled to my thighs , resting upon it casually. "I dont know how am I gonna keep my hands off you today." He smirked , the grip around my thigh tightened.

I flashed him a warning look so he'd pay attention to the road as I scrolled through my phone , being in charge of the music playing in the car.

-

I ran upstairs after helping Colby place everything in the kitchen and entered our shared room , whipping out all of my waterproof makeup and applied the slightest bit of it before pulling my hair up in a topknot bun , the bandana wrapped around it pulled the look all together.

I took out my brand new bathing suit from my closet and headed towards the bathroom , quickly changing into it and rushing back to the room for some final touch ups.

Colby entered the room in his swim trunks , his eyes staring back at me through the mirror. I stood up and walked over to him , wrapping my hands around his neck. "Can we just stay here instead ?" He asked , his head nuzzled in my neck.

"Colby..stop it." I practically moaned out as he licked my sweet spot. His hands explored my back , inching closer to the ties. "Stoppp." I whined , pushing him away , "aren't we suppose to be down yet ?" I crossed my arms as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I can't go down." He snapped back as I looked at him confused. "Why not ?" I asked him , he caught hold of my hands and pulled me closer to him. I gasped , feeling his boner poking in between my thighs. "Care to help ?" He asked sneakily as he pushed me down onto the bed.

"What about the others ?" I asked him concerned , people would surely feel Colby's absence since he was the one holding up the event. "Don't worry about that , just relax." He simpered , leaving open kisses on my neck.

I felt pressure on my core as his hands lingered down , "we haven't even gotten in the pool yet baby." Colby chuckled , rubbing me through my soaking panties. He pushed my panties aside , running his fingertips over my folds before landing upon my swollen nerves , rubbing down gently.