Photo shoot. ⚠️

"I'll be over within a couple of minutes." I assured Colby , driving my way through the busy LA streets to get to the traphouse.
Colby's new merch consisted of some intimate wear and so he needed me over to model for them , to which I gladly obliged.

I let out a loud groan , seeing the street filled with cars parked on either sides which only meant I had to park a mile away. I turned around the corner as I luckily found a spot , quickly claiming it mine and began walking back to the traphouse.

I knocked on the door as I waited for someone to answer it , quick enough , loud thuds were apparent as someone descended downstairs. "I'll get it." I heard Colby yell from the other side of the door before swinging it open. 
"Y/nnnn !" His hands wrapped around my body as he welcomed me in , "let's go upstairs." He said , dragging me along with him.

We turned around the corner and entered into his room , his intimate collection rested on his bed. "Am I modelling for these ?" I pointed towards the sports bras and underwear sets. "Ah yeah , pick whichever you want." He smiled , gesturing towards the clothing laid down. I nodded and picked out the black set whilst walking into the bathroom.

"Okay , I'm ready." I claimed while dropping down the little robe that hid my almost-naked body. Colby turned around with a camera in his hand , stopping in his moments as he stared at me. I walked over to him , being inches away as our bodies felt each other's heat.

"Close that pretty mouth of yours Brock." I chuckled , placing my palm under his chin as I pushed upwards , forcing his mouth shut. He bit his lip as he blushed , "I just..I didn't know you had such a banging body." His eyes hungrily roamed all over my body.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the bed , "so , what am I doing ?" I asked while taking a seat down. "Just be you." Colby said , bringing the camera to his eye level as he began shooting.

I was a pro at this , the shutter of the camera flickered continuously as he kept getting the perfect shot.  "Perfect , give me more of that." Colby said , liking my one posture to be exact-the stare.

"How about you take some top shots ?" I asked him , leaning down on his bed as I posed seductively for him. He stood above his couch that was next to his bed , getting a good shot of my whole body as I stared into the camera intensely.

I picked myself up lazily , resting on my elbows as I bit my lip innocently. Colby moves around uncomfortably , loosening the tight grip across his pants caused by his not-so-hidden boner.
Who could possibly resist themselves from the Colby Brock ? Any girl would be crazy enough to dodge that bullet. I guess that's the advantage you could get for knowing Colby for too long.

"I'm assuming that's not a gun in your pants.." I chuckled , pointing my eyes towards his huge , visible boner. He rolled his eyes at my comment and placed his camera down , "why don't we take a break ?"

His hands ran up and down my thigh tenderly , goosebumps being prominent on my skin. "As much as I love my merch , I'd like to see this come off." His sky blue eyes turning into an electric blue with lust.

He hovered over me as we stared into one another's eyes , growing our sexual desires. "You're okay with this right ?" Colby sensually asked while lowering himself , his face being a couple of inches away from me.

I nodded in a daze as my eyes stared at his plump , pink lips. He took notice and leaned in , placing a sloppy , wet kiss onto my lips. The feeling of his soft lips running over mine was heavenly , which was shortly cut once he broke the kiss to pull up the sports bra , exposing my boobs.

He stared at them hungrily , licking his lips in the process before leaning in to pleasure them. His tongue circled around my aroused nipples , adding in the effect by pinching and massaging them too.

"These have to come off too." He groaned against my ear while tugging on the black underwear. I lifted up my hips , providing him with an easy access as he jerked down the underwear. His eyes trailed all over my body , admiring each and every curve with his eyes.
Colby left a trail of kisses down my tummy before leaning into my dripping wet pussy. His hot breath hit my core , making me squirm for more connection.

"P-please Colby." I begged him , bucking my hips up. He chuckled deeply and placed a soft kiss on my throbbing clit.

I let out a loud gasp once he licked a long strip above my core , stopping just above my clit as he began licking and sucking on it.
"Uggghhh , right there." I moaned out , guiding his head at the perfect spot. His tongue flicked rapidly on my swollen nerves , sending me closer to my high.

Colby's eyes bore into mine as his tongue worked wonders. Without any form of caution , he plunged his finger into me , my back arching as a reflex. His finger continuously pumped into me , curling it slightly to hit my g-spot flawlessly. 

"Colby !" I yelled out , feeling my legs tremble. His speed increased at an inhuman speed , sending me over the edge as my body jerked under his touch.

He rose from below , his lips drenched with my juices. "You taste so sweet baby girl." He growled before pulling off his shirt , shortly after his pants.

His hard-on being visible through his ever so sheer boxers , managing to make me wet once again but only this time , I need something more , something big.

Colby's lips met mine once again as he hovered over my body , giving me a glimpse of what I tasted like. He moved his hips above mine , his boner placed directly above my redden clit as I let out a loud moan.

"Say the word baby girl." Colby groaned once I bucked my hips to match his rhythm.

"P-please Colby. Stop teasing me already." I whined , my hands trailing down to the hem of his boxers as I tugged upon them harshly.
He smirked evilly and proceeded to take off his boxers , discarding them amoung the rest of the clothes piled on the floor.

His dick sprung up as he groaned at the freedom before pumping himself for a few seconds. "You're ready ?" He asked once again , I vigorously nodded before pulling my hand back from my clit.

He lined himself before my entrance , running his shaft up and down my wet folds. He submerged the tip of his dick into me before pulling out quickly , repeating the same movements a couple of times as I pouted at him.

"Ugh Col-" my words were cut short as he rammed into my tight hole , making me scream in the process. His hand flew above my lips , signalling me to stay quite since the rest of the members were at home.

My nails impaled his biceps while my teeth bit down onto his shoulder , being my only coping mechanism.

Colby let out a loud groan , "you're so tight babe." His hips picked up pace , pounding into me roughly as I felt my second orgasm approach for the night.

"Colby , I'm close." I whimpered , his fingers trailed down to my clit , rubbing me speedily.
"Hold it babe , I'm close too." He moaned , his thrusts turning sloppier. My legs wrapped around his waist , locking him in place.

"Ugh babe , I don't have a condom on." He muttered against my neck , his thrusts almost coming to a stop.

"No no don't stop please ! I'm on pills." I managed to let out , my back arching as my walls clenched around his shaft.

I cried out once my juices flowed down onto his dick , the wet sounds being audible throughout the room.

His dick twitched before shooting his load into me , warming my body up. He rode our orgasms out , our breaths being unsteady as ever.

Colby flipped himself over as he laid down next to me , panting miserably before turning on his side. His arm hung loosely across my waist , his lips kissing my shoulder softly.

"Y/n , I've been meaning to tell you.." he started off , disturbing the silence in the air.
"Shush , I know." I smiled widely , placing a passionate kiss on his lips. I felt him smiling through the kiss as he dove in for more , wetting my lips.

"Don't you think we're a little too tired for round 2 ?" I giggled , cuddling closer towards him.

"How about a short nap then ?" He suggested , his fingers already playing with the ends of my hair.

I nodded tiredly , resting my head onto his broad shoulders before drifting off to sleep.