Weak ? ⚠️

I was currently on one of the TFIL trips to New Zealand , accompanied by Corey , Sam and Colby. Elton rented out an RV for the entire trip and we were currently discussing on who's suppose to get the big bed.

I looked over at Colby , asking him for his approval as I called out the top bunk , customised with a tiny curtain to keep my privacy in check.

"Well take the top bunk !" Colby yelled out , already on his way to mark his territory , the rest of the boys sighed in defeat. I chuckled before tossing my pillow up , my feet wiggled in the air as Colby lend me his hand.

"Goodnight losers." Colby chuckled and swung the curtain , hiding the both of us. I placed a small peck on his lips and turned the other side as his hand hung gently across my waist , spooning me until we feel asleep.

-

It has been a week since we've been touring around in the RV , up to this point I was surprised with how patient Colby was knowing too well how fast he'd lose his patiences and run his hands all over my body.

"Wake upp ! It's time to wake up." Elton screeched while throwing things at our bunks. "It's time to go swimming with dolphinssss !!" He reminded us as I quickly shot up , being excited as ever.

Colby , on the other hand , groaned aloud. His voice all groggy , "guys , I don't think I can make it today." He rolled off to his side , sniffing every now and then.

I looked at him worriedly and placed my hand upon his head , feeling it slightly heat up under my cool hand.

Elton looked at me sincerely , asking me whether Colby actually felt sick. I gave a slight nod before hopping down and running into the tiny kitchen that only consisted of a counter. I grabbed a glass of water along with Advil and rushed back to Colby's side , providing him the tablet. I decided to stay back with Colby and attend him as the rest of the guys exited the RV.

Colby's body radiated heat as I snuggled into his arms , watching his breath steady as he fell back to sleep.

-

My eyes fluttered open as I rolled out of his arms , checking his temperature back again while sighing in relief as it had significantly lowered down. My touch caused him to stir in his sleep , only to open his eyelids seconds later and flashed me his cosy smile.

"How do you feel babe ?" I asked him , my fingers played along with his fringe. "Much better." He replied back , pulling me closer to his chest. My head nestled further into his chest as I heard his heart beat quicken.

"Soo , since we're alone.." Colby started off , his hand getting closer to my chest as he made an attempt to grab onto my boob. I jolted up , taking a minute for me to register what he just meant. "Don't you think you're going to be a little too weak for that ?" I questioned him , crossing my arms against my chest as I gave him a look.

"Weak ? Why don't I show you how hard I can be then ?" He smirked , pushing me down as he hovered over me. His sweet lips planted a gentle kiss upon mine but soon turned rough , he didn't waste another minute as he slipped his hands into my pants , resting upon my covered clit.

His tongue brushed close up to my bottom lip , asking for my permission. I didn't give into his demand as I cockily held it shut.

Colby realised what I was up to and pressed down hard on my clit , rushing my blood onto the swollen nerves. I was caught off guard as he took occasion to slip in his tongue , dancing it around mine ever so passionately.

Wetness increased between my thighs as his fingers pulled away from my throbbing heat. My pants were yanked off within seconds along with my panties , exposing my wet pussy. The wet juices perfectly coated my core as he ran his fingers along the folds , drenching his parched fingers.

His fingers moderately pushed into my hole before quickly slipping out. His eyes danced back and forth from my eyes to my dripping wet core.

Colby lowered his head down , kissing my right inner thigh while leading his way up. He placed a soft kiss just above my clit before switching to the other thigh. I groaned in frustration , "Colby enough of the teasing ! Just fuck me already." Begging seemed to be the key to success as he licked a long strip across my folds.

His tongue rubbed against my entrance for quite some time and landed upon my bud. Sucking and french kissing it seductively. My back curled up as he sucked my clit hard , pulling it at a satisfactory length and letting it plop back down.

"Am I still weak ?" He mockingly asked me while nuzzling his nose against my clit. My body was sent through shockwaves as I tried searching for words but failed miserably , so I let my hands tie into his hair as I forced him down.

Colby snickered and continued flicking his tongue all around my clit , shortly after plunging in two fingers , triggering a loud muffled scream to let itself loose through my mouth. 

I tugged on his hair as my body spasmed , the fiery wave rippled through my body as I let my juices flow out. My natural instinct lead me to clench my thighs together , confusing Colby as I had orgasmed without warning. His head shot up from between my legs and looked at me in vexation.

His jaw clenched and he held onto my hips , jerking me up in the air before slamming my hips down. He quickly shifted smoothly while pulling his pants and boxers down , being fully naked as his swollen dick popped up.

"You're going to get it hard baby girl." Colby growled against my ear , sending shivers of terror down my spine. His tip rubbed upon my slit before disappearing into me.

Colby kept his thrusts constant , slamming into me without providing me with the time to adjust. "C-Colby slow down , please." I begged him , watching his face tense up.

He continued ramming into me mercilessly , the RV slowly rocked to and fro , creating momentum. My hands gripped his biceps , clawing his muscles before gliding against his back , impaling him deeply.

My walls clenched around his dick for the second time that night , forcing me to orgasm once again. "Colby , I'm gonna cum." I yelled out , my body bouncing under his contact.

"Hold. It." He demanded , grabbing my forearms as I lost contact with his back. He held onto my palms , placing them above my forehead as he persisted with lunging into me. My toes curled up , my grip around his hand tightened as they soon turned white.

"Colby I can't-" I cried out , being interrupted by his command of letting myself go. My liquid coated his dick perfectly as he filled me up with his cum , leisurely pulling away as he watched the white fluid ooze out of me.

He plopped down beside me as I took my time to regain my breath. His hand rested upon my waist and trailed down to my clit in an effort to rub me gently.

"Colby no !" I yelled out , clenching my thighs as a choice of barrier. He looked at me confused. "I...I'm just..sensitive right now." I whispered , not maintaining an eye contact this time.

"Wasn't so weak after all.." He sniggered , his thumb rubbing slow circles on my bruised hips.

"We should get cleaned up before the boys arrive though." He suggested , the sky outside gleamed with an orange undertone. I nodded as I tried lifting myself up but fell back down onto the foamy mattress.

"Need help there ?" Colby laughed deeply while helping me slide into my pants , just in time before the boys entered into the RV.

"Brotherrrr , how are you feeling ?" Corey asked Colby , tossing off his jacket to the side before getting seated down on the desk , the both of us being at a perfect view.

"Never been better." Colby replied , slightly nudging me as I blushed profusely. The boys continued on with their talk , describing how they touched a dolphin and swam across the blue waters.

I was still trying to catch my breath as I found myself gently dozing off as Colby drew abnormal patterns across my back.

A/N : hey guys !! Okay so let me be honest , I'm terrified about what you guys think of this. Please comment upon it so I'd know about my writing skills.
Also , a big thanks to aFanficWorld for helping me. Love you loads ! ❤️