My Only Wish.

Requested by the lovely colbyloverqt , enjoy and let me know what you thought of it ❤️

I rolled off to my side with a beaming smile on my face as Colby gazed at me , "good morning beautiful." He leaned over and placed a quick peck upon my lips. "Good morning lover." I greeted him back.

Soon enough , I took notice of the day as I sprang up and jumped upon the bed. "Merry Christmas babyyy !" I yelled excitedly while Colby chuckled at me. "Merry Christmas baby girl." He said , straightening himself up and joining me shortly.

"Do I get a present this year too ?" I asked him enthusiastically. He stopped to think for a minute , "I dont know , you've been pretty naughty this year Ellie."

I pouted my lips at him as he took a quick chance to peck my lips , "I'm just kidding beautiful , of course you get a present." He pulled me closer to him as we swayed our bodies together silently.

"Butttt , you'll get it at the get together tonight." He said while winking at me , I rolled my eyes at him before we continued to proceed with our day.

-

"Colby no ! Not that way !" I yelled out , looking at his attempt to horribly decorate the Christmas tree.

"What do you meannn ? I did such a great job." He shrugged while motioning towards his 'perfection'. My head moved side to side as I looked at him with disgust.

"Fine , I'll just make some hot chocolates then." He hunched his back over while making his way into the kitchen , I giggled at him being dramatic and placed a kiss on his cheek before quickly fixing up his side of the tree.

"There , How is it ?" I asked him while stepping back , my hands resting on my hips as I eyed my work. "Impressive." He yelled back from the kitchen as he pocked his head out , looking at my masterpiece.  The fairy lights beautifully hugged the curves of the tree as the ornaments were placed in a symmetrical order.

"Hey babe ? Could you come in here for a moment ?" Colby called out from the kitchen. Placing all the remaining items on a nearby table , I walked into the kitchen. "Yeah baby ?" I questioned him , making sure my presence in the kitchen was known.

"Come here." He motioned me with his fingers as I took a step closer to him , he was bent over with his head into the fridge. "What is it ?" I asked him , pulling the door open.

Colby straightened himself up , a smugly smile was plastered onto his face as I looked at him in puzzle. He pointed his index finger towards the tiny mistletoe placed on the top of the fridge as he pulled me closer to him through my hips.

"Colbyy." I whined as I face palmed myself. "What ? It's rules baby girl." He tugged my hand away and closed the gap between us , placing his soft strawberry lips onto mine.

Throughout the entire day , Colby had been mischievously placing mistletoes all over the house , successfully gaining dozens of kisses from me.

-

Soon the members of the group started arriving , livening the little get together we decided to have.

The soft Christmas music played in the background as all of us were sprawled out , doing our own things.

Kat , Tara and I were having another round of chocolates and s'mores in the backyard as the boys were inside , catching up on each other's lives.

"Girlsss , come in. It's presents time." Corey yelled out to us as we sprinted into the hall. All of us sat at the long couch while each one of us took turns , putting forward our gifts.

Katrina had got beautiful scented candles and bath bombs from Sam along with a few more side gifts which included a gold necklace with her name engraved on it while Sam got a sweater knitted by Kat herself.

Jake and Tara got each other fun little presents while Corey got a pair of new shoes.

It was finally my turn as I unveiled my gifts to Colby. A chunky set of new rings with a hand made advent calendar , consisting of cute little presents. He kissed me passionately , saying thank you for all it.

He finally handed me over my present , a large big box wrapped up in Christmas wrapping paper and a large bow on it. I tore open the wrapper excitedly as I found yet another box placed into it , wrapped up perfectly once again.

I looked at him annoyed as I tore open the second box , only to find a much smaller box waiting for me. The rest of the guys laughed out as I rolled my eyes at them , proceeding with the third box.

As I kept tearing open through the boxes , I found much smaller ones placed into it , making me upset as Colby thought it would be funny to prank me. I was now on my sixth box , ripping it apart as I found an awfully smaller box placed in it.

It perfectly fit in my palm as Colby laughed at my reaction , "Seriously Colby ?" I was beyond mad at this point , wanting-to-throw-all-the-boxes-at-him kind of mad.

"Come on Ellie. It was funny." Colby cooed as he bursted out laughing uncontrollably. I stood up , ready to storm out but he stopped me. "Open up the last one too." He laughed out , making the rest of the members chuckle.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying as I ripped the last box open before looking at it weirdly. A velvet box ?

"Open it." Colby said as he took a step further to me. I felt my heart skip a beat as I saw a beautiful diamond ring placed into it. My thoughts washed away as he held onto my hand before kneeling down in front of me.

"Ellie , my love , will you do the honours of marrying me ?" Colby's eyes glistened with hope as I softly broke down into tears , vigorously nodding my head as Colby took me in his arms , calming me down. He popped the ring out of its sleeve and slid it onto my ring finger.  

"I love you." He said , kissing my forehead and gently lifting up my face while placing a deep kiss onto my lips. "I love you too." I cried out , hiding my face into his chest as I practically soaked his t-shirt.

He leaned down until I could feel his breath hit my ear , "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said , bringing out more tears of joy.

I couldn't wait for a new beautiful chapter to begin in my life.